Derek Lewis Fan Club Official

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
hell ya
and I picked Volkov
Beast shit on me and I loved it

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
He is hilarious, no doubt about that. But anyone that was watching his last fight was 100% screaming about how terrible he is at fighting. It was brutal. Then he hail mary's a flat footed doofus and suddnely he's the greatest heavyweight of all time. This fight will be much less competetive than Conner v Khabib unless Cormier decides to try to stand with him for 5 rounds, which he might. If not, this is over quick, and it's ugly for the black hole of cardio.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He is hilarious, no doubt about that. But anyone that was watching his last fight was 100% screaming about how terrible he is at fighting. It was brutal. Then he hail mary's a flat footed doofus and suddnely he's the greatest heavyweight of all time. This fight will be much less competetive than Conner v Khabib unless Cormier decides to try to stand with him for 5 rounds, which he might. If not, this is over quick, and it's ugly for the black hole of cardio.
sounds good on paper but Black Beast hasn't been stopped or finished on the ground since his early career if at all
Logic doesn't work when predicting Derrick's fights IMO...he just makes shit happen
A very tough out and has power to knock you dead at anytime
DC is crazy good but I think this is a dangerous fight for him