Derrick Lewis post fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"He calls himself a man but he likes to put his hands on women"

"Where's Ronda Rousey's fine ass at?"

"With all the training and sex I been getting, I need to take some time off. Dont nobody talk to me about fighting for 2 months"

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
One of the best post fight speeches I can remember... I'm pretty stoned so that consists of tonight

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Okay material I guess, but the flattest delivery of all time. Total Shaq-level enthusiasm, mush-mouthed for maximum drowsy baritone gangster effect.

The having to take a shit just added to the weirdness.

Nov 21, 2015
Okay material I guess, but the flattest delivery of all time. Total Shaq-level enthusiasm, mush-mouthed for maximum drowsy baritone gangster effect.

The having to take a shit just added to the weirdness.
Thats what draws people to him. He has like a dead pan emotion neutral humor
and just makes things awkward and leaves your head shaking and deciding what to
think of him.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Thats what draws people to him. He has like a dead pan emotion neutral humor
and just makes things awkward and leaves your head shaking and deciding what to
think of him.
I think his hazy interview style could potentially work really well for him. He's somebody who might benefit from actually working out some material. If he were more talkative, that could be a golden ticket. He seems a little shy. If he could keep the golden quotes rolling out, that would rock.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Get it right he said 3 months...don't get us all killed trying to talk fights a month early with the BB Wild @Wild...

Nov 21, 2015
I think his hazy interview style could potentially work really well for him. He's somebody who might benefit from actually working out some material. If he were more talkative, that could be a golden ticket. He seems a little shy. If he could keep the golden quotes rolling out, that would rock.
Yep he was extremely shy early in his career. Ariel Helwani discussed
it on one of the old MMA Hour shows how he finally came out of his shell
Derrick sat through the interview with "red panties" on his head.

Shit was hillarious

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yep he was extremely shy early in his career. Ariel Helwani discussed
it on one of the old MMA Hour shows how he finally came out of his shell
Derrick sat through the interview with "red panties" on his head.

Shit was hillarious
I think he was worried about how he would be perceived ...now he is killing ppl and finally settled into his environment...He should be getting sponsors left and right..hell Woman Abuse foundations are craving BBC after his public service announcement last night...

Nov 21, 2015
I think he was worried about how he would be perceived ...now he is killing ppl and finally settled into his environment...He should be getting sponsors left and right..hell Woman Abuse foundations are craving BBC after his public service announcement last night...
Haha... Well said!