Derrick Lewis: UFC welfare baby pet Slugger (how to make sure your slugger wins)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
We've seen it time and time again, Derrick Lewis is on Hardcore Sluggers welfare

The guy can't grapple his way out of a wet paper bag but somehow earns win after win in the UFC

As soon as he gets slammed on his ass or pinned to the fence the ref will jump in there and extricate him for another "Sluggers welfare" chance to punch out his opponent

Why does the UFC hate grappling and love a big black guy that swings like Tank Abbott drunk on Patron

That's easy...they're trying to appeal to the pro wrestling demographic so they can sell as much swag as possible

screwing the sports legiticimy over for the almighty dollar is nothing new for the sports entertainment Giant... they have been trying to manipulate the contest for years in order to draw in more crossover fanboys

Frankly these days I coach all athletes to stall whenever they're in an inferior position because the referee will step in there and give you a magic Escape without any deduction in points which of course is one of the dumbest things you can possibly do unless you want to provide Sluggers welfare to your athletes so they can ignore takedown defense and just go in there and try to give each other brain damage just like the fake wrasslin fans want

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Oleinik vs lewis looked fixed

Oleinik just sat there and barely squeezed with his kesa gatame and lewis was clearly pulling his punches

That grappling exchange looked totally worked and any striking looked like heavy sparring

Lewis is the UFC welfare child

Danas fake wrestling fans rejoice

even the announcers were making excuses for its weird appearance

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This thread is starting to gain traction

I look forward to the continued success

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am so offended by the thread title & its possible inferences I can't even read the content.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Change "welfare baby" to "white trash killer" and you've got a socially acceptable title.

Then I'll give this another shot.

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
O man here we go...

I also consider lesnar and hardy welfare babies as well

Especially lesnar

Hes the biggest welfare baby of all

You guys didn't actuall buy that half-ass performance did you?

adorable to see the UFC and fake wrestling shacked up together over in Saudi Arabia hopefully they won't get in trouble for inappropriate relations under the Sharia system

Last edited:

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
I came for the fighter bashing but stayed for the attempt at subtle racism.
Fun fact

More white people and hispanics on welfare than black people but you knew that

Im bashing the UFC...

lewis does great considering his mediocre talent

Of course he could never get there without Sluggers welfare (that's a quick stand up for the general reader)

Hey inferring that im raciest by saying a black athlete is on "welfare" is kinda raciest

Im African American BTW

so i can say whatever i want

Because of racism

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fun fact

More white people and hispanics on welfare than black people but you knew that

Im bashing the UFC...

lewis does great considering his mediocre talent

Of course he could never get there without Sluggers welfare (that's a quick stand up for the general reader)

Hey inferring that im raciest by saying a black athlete is on "welfare" is kinda raciest

Im African American BTW

so i can say whatever i want

Because of racism
Uh huh.

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
the Latifi fight was by far the best example

Lews was COMPLETELY beaten but kept getting saved by the ref

I didn't figure it was going to be a problem versus a 40 lb lighter submission artist but there was always a good chance

This fight was a total work

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
We've seen it time and time again, Derrick Lewis is on Hardcore Sluggers welfare

The guy can't grapple his way out of a wet paper bag but somehow earns win after win in the UFC

As soon as he gets slammed on his ass or pinned to the fence the ref will jump in there and extricate him for another "Sluggers welfare" chance to punch out his opponent

Why does the UFC hate grappling and love a big black guy that swings like Tank Abbott drunk on Patron

That's easy...they're trying to appeal to the pro wrestling demographic so they can sell as much swag as possible

screwing the sports legiticimy over for the almighty dollar is nothing new for the sports entertainment Giant... they have been trying to manipulate the contest for years in order to draw in more crossover fanboys

Frankly these days I coach all athletes to stall whenever they're in an inferior position because the referee will step in there and give you a magic Escape without any deduction in points which of course is one of the dumbest things you can possibly do unless you want to provide Sluggers welfare to your athletes so they can ignore takedown defense and just go in there and try to give each other brain damage just like the fake wrasslin fans want
Reported for racism and blocked.

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Reported for racism and blocked.
Whats "raciest" about saying reckless sluggers like Derrick lewis get "UFC welfare" with quick standups and fence breaks?

You sound like a drama queen

I said broc got "ufc welfare" also
Plus Greg hardy is also a ufc welfare baby

LOL @ "RACIEST"