Derrick Lewis vs. Mark Hunt targeted for Fight Night 110

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

UFC Fight Night 110 takes place Sunday, June 11 at Vector Arena in Auckland, North Island, New Zealand. The event airs live on FS1 (on June 10 in the U.S. due to the time difference) following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This is a step down for Derrick and like Big Ben against junior dos santos, he is taking a chance here ..you don't want a dangerous opponent on a loss coming at you........hunt will win easily

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't want mark to fight anymore...best of luck to him...but damage is stacking up

That last KO deserves a year off...Uberknees have retired 3 fighters

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
WTF? Hunt has another fight lined up but Reem doesnt?
Geography and options.
It's happening in New Zealand so it's a given for Hunt to be on it.
And Overeem only has so many people that he should be fighting at this point. Cain, Werdum, Stipe, JDS, and... Maybe Ngannou.
So given the fact that a lot of those guys are tied up and Lewis called out Hunt... This makes sense

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I like this fight.

It's a tough matchup for both.

UFC really are trying to kill mark hunt. Hope he gets paid a boat load again

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
This is going to be a fun fight!
Hunt should have this, but he's so old and the Black Beast packs that power that crushes skulls.

I'll tune into this one.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
As long as Hunt's chin hasn't gone to shit after his last fight he should pick Lewis apart and win this pretty easily.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
As long as Hunt's chin hasn't gone to shit after his last fight he should pick Lewis apart and win this pretty easily.
Agreed. Hunt is the better striker and should win easily. I would like to see a little longer layoff after the last fight tho. Hope his chin holds up long enough for him to land another walkoff KO.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Lol @ the IFL reference!

Remember them?!?!?!?!?!?!?
hell yea i do!!! i went to a few at the Izod center in jersey. dan fought phillips and then mcgivern. and jim fought paleseskfsalk-ki

those couple years were actually my favorite years of the sport. following them in local shows and then watching ufc and PRIDE!