Details from Nick Diaz’s alleged domestic violence arrest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

In late May MMA Junkie confirmed news that former Strikeforce champion and UFC title contender Nick Diaz had been arrested in Las Vegas. Diaz was reportedly taken into custody on May 24th on domestic violence charges, before being released on $18,000 bail. Friends of Diaz were quick to rush to his defense, attacking the alleged victim’s character and the nature of her relationship with the notable fighter.

Through a records request with the the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police department, MMA Fighting obtained the arrest report from the incident, which provides more details of the case and potentially why Diaz ended up in custody.

According to the…

Accuser in Nick Diaz domestic incident claims cocaine use made him violent

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’m leaning this way too. The chic that posted those videos about Nick seemed absolutely off of her rocker.
is it that same chick though?

I can't imagine her getting riled up

Nick ain't right in the head right now...I think anything could have happened...he is letting his Elbow roll with an infection so his decision making is absolute crap right now

I would put my money on some other chick than the minature house chic

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I’m leaning this way too. The chic that posted those videos about Nick seemed absolutely off of her rocker.
Yeah man...he's sure hanging out with some real winners lately. Judging by his instragram account and his creepy video....lol.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Any reason that Nick Diaz is getting a benefit of the doubt that no one gave Travis Browne or War Machine?
Because people have a tendency to protect likable weirdos.

And even more people don't believe that two things can be true at once. Like the chick could absolutely be insane and that Nick could have fucked her up.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I like Diaz more than most, but that has no bearing on how I feel about his current circumstance.
I'm just stating why ppl might l be looking at it different..I don't like woman beaters so I hope he isn't one.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
It isn’t that same chick. I follow her on Instagram and she posted about it not being her. She posted proof with photos and shit. She’s currently building a tiny house and doesn’t have any injuries at all.

She is batshit as fuck though.

Wood.

Nov 21, 2015

In late May MMA Junkie confirmed news that former Strikeforce champion and UFC title contender Nick Diaz had been arrested in Las Vegas. Diaz was reportedly taken into custody on May 24th on domestic violence charges, before being released on $18,000 bail. Friends of Diaz were quick to rush to his defense, attacking the alleged victim’s character and the nature of her relationship with the notable fighter.

Through a records request with the the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police department, MMA Fighting obtained the arrest report from the incident, which provides more details of the case and potentially why Diaz ended up in custody.

According to the…

Accuser in Nick Diaz domestic incident claims cocaine use made him violent
Damn I read that. Sounds like Nick may have actually did it.

The truth will come out eventually. Hope he didn't lose
his shit in a cocaine rage I really like Nick.

Scarface said it best: "Pussy... a man's biggest downfall"

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Unless someone recorded it and it goes to Woooorldstar we will never know what actually happened. Nick will likely say that she done more than throw water and he was defending himself. He will automatically get found guilty in the court of public appeal because he is a fighter. The situation is shitty and I hope that Nick didn't actually do it. I really like him and I can't support someone who beats a woman.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Any reason that Nick Diaz is getting a benefit of the doubt that no one gave Travis Browne or War Machine?
war machine also have about a decade of acting like a psychopath on social media ,I was going to go train with him in san diego but was warned of his crazy behavior.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Umm, you realize we're talking about Nick Diaz, right?
And? Does he have any history at all with violence towards women?

I hope you don’t really have to ask why people condemned War Machine right off the bat. That’s a no brainer. And yes, Travis Brownes accuser posted several pics and pointed the finger at him which was pretty damning.

You’re painting it out like everybody is defending Nick, which couldn’t be farther from the truth. People are judging accordingly with the information they have.

This shouldn’t need explaining to anyone who even remotely follows what goes on in the MMA world.

Umm, you realize we're talking about Nick Diaz, right?
Yes.
Does he have a history of attacking and being belligerent to people outside of mma? If so, what were the circumstances and are any of those circumstances congruent with the accuser's claims?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And? Does he have any history at all with violence towards women?
Well, he's routinely demonstrated that he doesn't believe rules apply to him, and he's been involved in multiple violent incidents. I'm not sure why you'd automatically assume that women are where he draws the line. Particularly when as previously mentioned Browne and War Machine didn't get that same benefit of the doubt.