Dez Bryant Vid - worse than ray rice?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone heard anything about this supposed horrifying video of Dez doing something so fucked up his career may be in jeopardy?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
i heard them talking about that on local radio last week. The local guys were talking about how it doesn't seem likely that no local guys have heard it but national media has. But another local guy on the same show was saying how the national guys have great connections like Adam Schefter or whatever his name is.
Then a day or two later I heard that there's a rumor'd story involving Dez that is "Ray Rice level impact". They said "impact" so that doesn't necessiserily mean it's domestic violence.
Who knows, it could be nothing. He better hurry up and sign with a team first if there is something, b/c if it comes out his value drops considerably.

POPROCK

OneThirtyEight
Feb 24, 2015
D241;n28381 said:
i heard them talking about that on local radio last week. The local guys were talking about how it doesn't seem likely that no local guys have heard it but national media has. But another local guy on the same show was saying how the national guys have great connections like Adam Schefter or whatever his name is.
Then a day or two later I heard that there's a rumor'd story involving Dez that is "Ray Rice level impact". They said "impact" so that doesn't necessiserily mean it's domestic violence.
Who knows, it could be nothing. He better hurry up and sign with a team first if there is something, b/c if it comes out his value drops considerably.

Doesn't matter if he signs first or not. If something comes out, his contract can essentially be torn up. Code of conduct clause.
Plus if the rumors are widespread enough that fans and media are talking, the damage has already been done.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah, I wonder if it's linked to his previous history of domestic abuse against his mother.......a video of him beating the shit out of a defenseless mum would probably have more impact that the ray rice video. Though i'm getting the impression it could be all blown out of proportion.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Demarco Murray and Dez Bryant are free agents.
Jerry Jones hasn't been closer to a Superbowl title since the Tripletts in the mid 90's.

Do you think it's possible Jerry initiated this rumor to lower Dez' price tag and value? Greed is a sunnuva gun.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
D241;n28405 said:
Demarco Murray and Dez Bryant are free agents.
Jerry Jones hasn't been closer to a Superbowl title since the Tripletts in the mid 90's.

Do you think it's possible Jerry initiated this rumor to lower Dez' price tag and value? Greed is a sunnuva gun.

Hmmmm....interesting. I don't know though man. Potentially destroy a dude's character and career, to keep him on the roster? I guess it's not out of the question, but I doubt it. Maybe I'm just naive.

POPROCK

OneThirtyEight
Feb 24, 2015
I say first offense, they miss, without pay, the equivalent of a whole season plus any post season games if their team makes it. Even if their team wins super bowl, they get nothing from it. No ring, no bonus, nothing..

Second offense, banned for life from NFL.

There's a horrible occurrence in urban culture that it's acceptable to hit your women and treat them like trash. Some of these high profile guys are going to have to be made examples of in order to turn this disgusting trend around.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Someone said that video was him playing knockout with some older random lady a few years back. I'm starting to think it will never get released. Has anyone heard that Jerry Jones is attempting to buy the video so it can be buried?