Sports DFS Thoughts & Opinions - and other Gambling tips

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Good luck with that. Reeds bin a dud this year and is still not %100

He's made of glass.

Going all in on new Orleans/Detroit
I've backed off a bit but still have a bit of Reed, have crowder & pryor in some too. Reed at 80% still can be a tourney winner

Brees & Ingram are in my cash lineup, don't have a NO wr b/c I'm 1 for 20 in my life picking which NO wr has the big game

Love Hunt this week, I'm doing whatever I can to get him into lineups

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Missed the 1 pm slate. I will have to do one of the PMs if I do anything at all.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Good day for me, how'd you guys do?
Didn't even play. I just put in a lineup for the Sunday Night / Monday Night game.
When I woke up in my tent at 4 AM and couldn't fall back asleep last night I should have made some lineups. Didn't even think about it.

Looks like it was a crazy weekend for college football too.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Is he a pussy or something?
I wouldn't say that, it's possible though. It's usually stuff like rolled ankles or knee soreness, the upset tummy is a new one. He's athletic enough to play like a guard & I don't think a 7 foot tall human body is really capable of doing the cutting/jumping/sprinting/lateral work he does.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
targets this week

QB: Brees, Hundley, Kizer. Beathard
RB: Bell, Zeke, Lesean, Melvin, Ajayi <- that's why you take cheap qb's
WR: Green, M Thomas, D Thomas, Adams, Bennie Fowler
TE: Walker, Graham, Rudolph, Kittle
D/ST: Bills, Vikings

I'm not going to kid you guys, I'm probably going Beathard/Kittle on my main lineups, paying up other places

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I've been so damn busy at work I haven't had time to look at shit the last 2 weeks. And I just now remembered I have a Foo Fighters concert tonight, then work again tomorrow and now I have a truck to fix this weekend.

All I wanna do is bet some games and watch some football.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
God bless you lonzo ball & the entire Ball family. Time to get some big baller brand shoes

Last edited:

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I've been so damn busy at work I haven't had time to look at shit the last 2 weeks. And I just now remembered I have a Foo Fighters concert tonight, then work again tomorrow and now I have a truck to fix this weekend.

All I wanna do is bet some games and watch some football.
If you want something quick & comprehensive, Evan Silva's column at rotoworld is probably the best

here's the link Silva's Week 7 Matchups - Rotoworld.com

Last edited:

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
LOL @ 2% ownership
one bad game against the best defender at the position & people jumped off the ship before he was going to be facing the worst defense in the league. Ball is like Gretzkey, he seems like he's way ahead of the play & his basketball IQ is off the charts. He would've had 20 assists if his teammates could make wide open shots & layups. Just watching some of the games is half the battle in NBA, everyone read headlines that he sucked in the opening game, he really didn't play bad but it was hard to fill up the stat sheet with a great defender guarding him all 94 feet

edit: here's an example of what I'm talking about

View: https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/921561895475318784

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Going with some obscure QBs this week. Couldn't really make a lineup I liked with the typical guys.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Hauler @Hauler any idea how Mixon will do?

ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon saw this on one of the sites I go to

& I just want to complain about this, would've finished first in my tourneys last night, but during the only late game TJ Warren couldn't play more than 15 minutes b/c he fouled out. he had a good first quarter, came off the bench in the 2nd & he had 3 fouls in a one minute span & went back to the bench. fouled out pretty quickly into the 3rd too