Sports DFS Thoughts & Opinions - and other Gambling tips

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Only 4 games in the NBA but I'm going to throw something together here. I have some house money to burn.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
LMAO @ Bismack Miyombo.
That is a great fucking name. You're in!

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Yogi Ferrell has a cool name. He's my guy tonight.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I already pulled him back out after 2 minutes of investigating his game.
he's got the offensive skills of a 3 year old. Wolves' D has be trending much better. Jokic is my favorite center, Dallas has the worst rebounding rate in the league, but The Joker has some games where he disappears. For a 4 game slate there's actually a lot of great plays. If you need someone cheap, either Theis or Baynes, maybe both, should get some extra run trying to deal with Davis & Cousins. Not playing cash tonight, but there's a lot of great players in great spots, most in games where there could easily be a blowout & they're cracking jokes on the bench on the bench all fourth quarter

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
PG Damian Lillard
SG Josh Jackson
SF Trey Lyles
PF Dragan Bender
C K. Towns
G Andrew Wiggins
F Taj Gibson
UTIL Yogi Ferrell

Boom. Spent all of 10 minutes throwing that shit together.
Gives me guys to root for tonight.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Shit. I forgot the Bearcats were playing tonight.
Oh well. My DK lineup gives me something to watch when they are on commercial break.

Hey Truck Party @Truck Party - one day you'll be rostering Jacob Evans, Gary Clark and Cane Broome. Studs. Clark needs to put on some pounds, but he's really good.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
PG Damian Lillard
SG Josh Jackson
SF Trey Lyles
PF Dragan Bender
C K. Towns
G Andrew Wiggins
F Taj Gibson
UTIL Yogi Ferrell

Boom. Spent all of 10 minutes throwing that shit together.
Gives me guys to root for tonight.
I really like Lyles & Taj, I did 20 lineups, 12 with Jokic & 8 with towns

just ate & turned on the Wolves game, took Biyombo 90 seconds for his first foul, shouldn't be too long til his 2nd. he was just on offense as I was typing, got an offensive board & spun around & threw it at the backboard at 100 mph. he's so bad

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
LMAO @ Bismack Miyombo.
That is a great fucking name. You're in!
He had himself a night!
My lineup sucked. I damn near finished last. Haha

The only game I was able to watch was Boston vs New Orleans. Basically zero post play the entire game. Even the big guys were shooting 3s all game long. It should be an interesting shot chart for that game.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
He had himself a night!
My lineup sucked. I damn near finished last. Haha

The only game I was able to watch was Boston vs New Orleans. Basically zero post play the entire game. Even the big guys were shooting 3s all game long. It should be an interesting shot chart for that game.
he had 5 blocks, the Wolves point guard kept trying to drive inside & lay it up over him & kept getting swatted, guess he showed good persistence though. he won't have 45 fantasy points in the next 2 games combined. Magic had a good win, that team was falling apart previously. There was a story about the Magic first round pick yesterday, he had recently become a pastor & was about to give his first sermon this past weekend despite having great anxiety about public speaking, but he invited the whole team to it anyway. Nobody showed up. So of course they go out there & beat the hottest team in basketball.

Haven't watched the NO/BOS game yet. I have most of the premium stations, all the normal stations, & NBA league pass, yet I'm supposed to shell out another ten dollars for another package to get NBATV. Gotta draw the line somewhere

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I have most of the premium stations, all the normal stations, & NBA league pass, yet I'm supposed to shell out another ten dollars for another package to get NBATV. Gotta draw the line somewhere
You have League Pass but they don't let you watch the NBATV game? That's some bullshit.

Almost as dumb as the NFL Ticket games being blacked out on the Ticket channels if they are being broadcast locally. It's a minor inconvenience as it's simply on another channel, but it's annoying.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Haven't watched the NO/BOS game yet.
Boston put up 50 3's. NO put up 27.
50 is a high amount, but not as crazy as I thought it was. For a bit there when I was watching the game it felt like every damn shot was a 3.

Irving had a shitty 1st half. He changed shoes at halftime and killed it in the 2nd.
For as good as Boston is supposed to be I felt they played pretty sloppy.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So NFL. Really the last weekend of the year for DFS...

Keenum? Foles? Brady? Bortles?

I'm actually leaning towards Keenum.

I can see the Jags pestering the fuck out of Brady and holding him to a 200 yards and 1 or 2 TDs.

I'm not touching Bortles

Vikings are too good against the pass to trust Foles.

I think the chalk will be on Brady.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
So NFL. Really the last weekend of the year for DFS...

Keenum? Foles? Brady? Bortles?

I'm actually leaning towards Keenum.

I can see the Jags pestering the fuck out of Brady and holding him to a 200 yards and 1 or 2 TDs.

I'm not touching Bortles

Vikings are too good against the pass to trust Foles.

I think the chalk will be on Brady.
I think it's gotta be Keenum, maybe Brady. Bortles is a hard pass & in the games Foles has played they've scored 1.19 points per drive, good enough for last in the league. If the Jags start pressuring Brady they'll start with a quick passing game, so I will probably fade Cooks if I go with Brady in any lineups. Jags aren't dumb enough to only suit up 4 D-lineman like the Titans last week & they're better, Brady could've taken a nap back there halfway thru the no-huddle drives the Pats were using. Jags will get some pressure, Titans were last week early in the game

Just had this exchange with my dipshit weed guy

WG: man I killed it last night, scored around 318, but only doubled my money
TP: Really? What tourney did you play?
WG: the big 8$ tourney
TP: you would've 12X'd your money minimum in all the small field single entry tourneys I was in
WG: yeah.. who you like tonight? might put a few more entries in

his entry & last night's winnings are going to help pay the rake if you're playing the big tourney with 60k entries tonight

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
At -4, I'm on the Patriots tonight.

This bet caught my eye. LOL @ betting on Pink's cleavage.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
bet on Oladipo to win the dunk contest, not too confident in it but have some $ on these things make them more fun

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I haven't even looked at the lines, but I'm assuming a bet on the OVER tonight is smart?

Edit : Just looked. It's 338.5 pts
Haha. That's insane.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Xavier -8 (@Depaul)

XU is playing for the league title and the top seed in the Big East Tournament. Depaul's season is all but over. The first time they played, Depaul put a pretty big scare into X and were actually leading for a good part of the game. In that game, Blueitt - easily the Muskies best player - was punished for showing up late to a shoot around and didn't start. He played plenty of minutes, but didn't shoot particularly well.

Kentucky +4.5 (@Florida)

I hate Kentucky, but this is the time of year they usually start to pull shit together. They've won 4 in a row and a win here clinches a double bye in the SEC tournament. It's March, so taking Kentucky along with 4.5 points feels like a safe play.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Planning on taking Michigan against Mich State, can't find a line yet. Went 4-2 yesterday, might have to get more into this, NBA is getting boring. NBA is just pick n roll, collapse D, kick out for a three 60 times a game anymore.