Sports DFS Thoughts & Opinions - and other Gambling tips

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on twitter, The Siege is one of the worst DFS touts in an industry full of bad DFS touts

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Tracy Wolfson's mole is looking exceptionally disgusting today.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Made some easy money on the OVER last night in the Kansas/Nova game. They had it at 154.5

I didn't picture the game being as lopsided as it was, but I figured both would get in the 80s. No-brainer for the over. Nova won 97-79.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm thinking the final will be a closer game. Michigan plays some solid D.
Line is -7 for Nova.
o/u is 145.5

Hmm...

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I'm thinking the final will be a closer game. Michigan plays some solid D.
Line is -7 for Nova.
o/u is 145.5

Hmm...
with my 20-1 futures bet with Michigan I'm going to have a moneyline bet on Nova. With Michigan's wild variance on 3's I'm not sure what the hell's going to happen, I think that's what everything comes down to is how well Nova guards the 3 point line.

the books were giving away money last night with the Dodgers getting +700 on LA to win by 3, not sure wtf they were thinking

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
OK. Time to lose some money betting MLB.

4 game parlay for today : Nats, Yankees, Indians, Astros.

Going to toss in a DK lineup too. It will be my first one of the year.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
NFL is almost here, so it's time to fire this thread up again.

Just to make sure my DK account still worked I put a lineup in last night. I won a whole $5. So I'm letting it all ride again tonight.

Eugenio Suarez is gonna hit 2 bombs tonight. Book it.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
NFL is almost here, so it's time to fire this thread up again.

Just to make sure my DK account still worked I put a lineup in last night. I won a whole $5. So I'm letting it all ride again tonight.

Eugenio Suarez is gonna hit 2 bombs tonight. Book it.
did you have Suarez last night? that slowroll on the strikeout call he got would've driven me nuts, don't think I've see a slower strike 3 call

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
did you have Suarez last night? that slowroll on the strikeout call he got would've driven me nuts, don't think I've see a slower strike 3 call
I didn't. Only played the 8 PM slot.

But that call was bullshit.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So at lunch I downloaded ESPN's stats.

I sorted out the pitchers that gave up the most fly balls and cross referenced that with the batters that hit the most fly balls.
Then I added the ballparks that gave up the most HRs - which was likely redundant but whatever.

So I built a team. For today it was heavy on CLE guys. Lindor's bomb just guaranteed me a win.
And I didn't bother with taking #1 pitchers. Just took a starter that was going against a shit team that can't hit.

When the games started I figured I was fucked because the ownership %'s were garbage.
Here they are from Pitcher down to OF...
4%, 7%, 3%, 22%, 2%, 8%, 28%, 11%, 2%, 1%.

Probably just luck. But that's 3 50/50 wins in a row, bitches.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
James White is 4k on DK boys, I think that's a lock for me. Brieda has been taking first team reps this week, but he's playing a great D, but he might be a lock too. Kamara balled out last year when the Saints were big favorites, he might be a lock, also. Not sure which Bengal to take against the Colts D, but AJ Green is pretty good

took the Bengals moneyline

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
James White is 4k on DK boys, I think that's a lock for me. Brieda has been taking first team reps this week, but he's playing a great D, but he might be a lock too. Kamara balled out last year when the Saints were big favorites, he might be a lock, also. Not sure which Bengal to take against the Colts D, but AJ Green is pretty good

took the Bengals moneyline
I took the Bengals on the ML as well. Can't believe they arent favored.

Interesting that Bell still isn't in PIT. Haven't looked at salaries, but my guess is both Toussaint and Ridley are pretty damn cheap.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I took the Bengals on the ML as well. Can't believe they arent favored.

Interesting that Bell still isn't in PIT. Haven't looked at salaries, but my guess is both Toussaint and Ridley are pretty damn cheap.
I'm tempted to take the Browns moneyline too, I thought Emanuel Sanders wouldn't be the greatest sleeper in fantansy, but Conner might be if Bell doesn't report.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm tempted to take the Browns moneyline too, I thought Emanuel Sanders wouldn't be the greatest sleeper in fantansy, but Conner might be if Bell doesn't report.
Was looking at the wrong depth chart. You are right, Conner looks like the #2.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
And I'm not touching the Browns ML. They always play PIT tough, but they are still the Browns.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
And I'm not touching the Browns ML. They always play PIT tough, but they are still the Browns.
If Bell's out I'll throw a dart, I'm on my 5th year of waiting for Ben's fatass to fall of a cliff, no reason to stop now

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Took the under in the Ohio State/Rutgers game. (60.5)
Huge weather system over Ohio. That game has a very good chance of seeing heavy rainfall.