Sports DFS Thoughts & Opinions - and other Gambling tips

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Saturday night I fell asleep & my baseball team was sitting at 60 points & had written them off, woke up & they were at or near the top of the leaderboard, so I had a lot of optimism yesterday morning. Ajayi can't run on the 28th worst run defense, Benjamin goes out in the first quarter, Montgomery not doing much, Keenan Allen gaining over 100 yards drawing penalties but those don't count, & the refs not allowing a Golden Tate touchdown at the end for who knows what reason, Doyle fumbling & not getting another target, just a brutal week. These have a few times every season, just doesn't feel good to be so wrong about everything

on to baseball, if you guy's are thinking of playing the worst pitcher in baseball is pitching on the road against the Dodgers tonight

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
draftkings screwed something up royally, but this might be the easiest cash game lineup for baseball ever. They made Seattle hitters WAY too cheap against Daniel Gossett, who's not very good. You can use Weaver/Nola (my two fav pitchers tonight), throw in Arrenado/Charlie Blackmon, & Stanton all at Coors field, then just stack 5 Seattle bats against a below average pitcher. I doubt I'm the only one that figured this out, but there will be a lot of people who don't. Hauler @Hauler you may want to take a look & throw this in a small double up if you like it. Just make sure to check the lineup sometime before 10 to make sure the ppl from SEA you have are playing, this is the time of year to let the prospects play for teams out of the race

Last edited:

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
stacked against your Reds & Homer Bailey today Hauler @Hauler in a few tourneys, I think he's going to get lit up

this might be the week for a Dez Bryant breakout

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Bailey sucks.
I've given up on Dez. We'll see.
Bailey's strikeout rate is way below his career numbers, & he's allowing hard contact at an alarming rate. He's not good against righties, but he really sucks against lefties. left is my cash lineup, right is the brewers stack

Dez has some crazy splits between when he faces elite corners & when he's just facing an average or less corner. He's had some horrible matchups so far, Jenkins/Peterson/Broncos are all elite. This week he faces the Rams who let Hoyer run wild. I haven't looked too deeply into the matchup yet, but it might be a week to lock Dez in

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can't follow baseball. It's just far too much commitment!

NFL short season is compatible with my attention span!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
stacked against your Reds & Homer Bailey today Hauler @Hauler in a few tourneys, I think he's going to get lit up

this might be the week for a Dez Bryant breakout
Just left the bar. 4 hit shutout for Bailey. Fuck betting on baseball. So unpredictable.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Just left the bar. 4 hit shutout for Bailey. Fuck betting on baseball. So unpredictable.
my lineups last night might've had the lowest scores in baseball I've ever had, both pitchers under 3 points & one in the negatives. in any other sport that'd mean it was a horrible idea, in baseball it just means it was a weird night.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Rivers & Allen are too cheap this week, Rivers was horrible last week & Allen had more yards in drawn interference penalties than actual catches, going to be hard to hit the submit button with those two but I'm probably going to do it. Pats have on average allowed over 80 receiving yards to RB's, might be another McCaffrey week. Fournette along with the Jags' D should be a good play, & I think I'll have Zeke locked in for 50/50's. Going to look more into it this afternoon

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Saints and Dolphins with the early London game. I will probably leave that one alone.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Rivers & Allen are too cheap this week, Rivers was horrible last week & Allen had more yards in drawn interference penalties than actual catches, going to be hard to hit the submit button with those two but I'm probably going to do it. Pats have on average allowed over 80 receiving yards to RB's, might be another McCaffrey week. Fournette along with the Jags' D should be a good play, & I think I'll have Zeke locked in for 50/50's. Going to look more into it this afternoon
Zeke should tear it up, I have him plugged into both my lineups. Anytime I put faith in rivers he burns me.

Went with a pats stack in one lineup and Atlanta in another

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Zeke should tear it up, I have him plugged into both my lineups. Anytime I put faith in rivers he burns me.

Went with a pats stack in one lineup and Atlanta in another
Cooks' splits with fast corners vs. non fast corners are very different. Ted Ginn had a good game against the Panthers, it might be another Cooks week

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Saints and Dolphins with the early London game. I will probably leave that one alone.
Ajayi killed me last week, but it's against the Saints. I saw he missed, or was limited, in practice yesterday, I hope he's out so I don't have to think about biting the bullet & throwing him in

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm thinking the under in tonight's game.
It's set at 44.

Grrrrrr

Last edited:

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I'm thinking the under in tonight's game.
It's set at 44.
did Green Bay get any of their O-lineman back? if not, I like the under. I took cohen to have over 75.5 rushing/receiving yards

my baseball lineups have already outscored last night's

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
did Green Bay get any of their O-lineman back? if not, I like the under. I took cohen to have over 75.5 rushing/receiving yards
I don't think so, no. I'm just hoping for a shit show from both sides.

But my under is a bit of a fade bet because I have a MON/THU DK lineup with Rodgers, Howard, Montgomery and Adams still to go.