Sports DFS Thoughts & Opinions - and other Gambling tips

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Yes but I'm the wrong guy to ask, I've got 2 lineups & I've got Eli Manning in one & Brissett in the other, & strongly considering Hoyer if I do a third
Haha. Damn. Rolling the dice!

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
As for the bets...

Baltimore +2.5 over Oakland. I think the Ravens might win that game.

Arizona +7 over Philly. Too many points.

TEN @ MIA is a pickem game. Gonna roll the dice on Miami. It sounds like Mariota is out, and the Titans D was torched by rookie Deshawn Watson last week. If Cutler can't get the offense going this week - at home - it's never going to happen. Taking MIA to win.

Bills +3 over Cincinnati. Everybody is geeked about the Bengals finally looking like an NFL team last week - but it was against Cleveland. The Bengals #1 weakness is the offensive line - they simply can't protect Dalton. And to make matters worse, Dalton has a pretty pathetic pocket awareness. The Bills can get after the QB with the best of them - so I'm thinking it's going to be a long day for Dalton and the Bengals. I hope I'm wrong. The O/U is 39.5 in this one, and I'm all over the UNDER. I'd be surprised if either team gets over 20 points. I'd be perfectly fine losing both of these bets and having Cincy win 40-0. :)

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
fantasy football is not for the squeamish! I'm not very excited about any value plays, did two TE's with ASJ & Engram in the flex
I think I have Engram in every lineup. Eli appears to like him.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I think I have Engram in every lineup. Eli appears to like him.
& Eli is throwing it 40+ times a game. don't have as much $ in this week as I did the past few weeks, not feeling great about this slate, which means I've probably got the slate nailed better than any slate thus far

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
whenever I spend 5-10 minutes debating with myself if I should toss Torrey Smith in a lineup it's probably time to back away from the computer & just wait til next week. did put Kenny Stills in a tourney, been a few years since I've done that

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Working on the 4 PM games now. I need to redeem myself.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
As usual, I'm winning my 50/50s, and not sniffing anything in the tourneys.

Just built a lineup.

Watson
Elliott
Rawls
Fuller
Hopkins
Kupp
Rudolph
Diggs
MIN

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

Just built a lineup.

Watson
Elliott
Rawls
Fuller
Hopkins
Kupp
Rudolph
Diggs
MIN
needed that OT in Indy

went with Dak, Gurley, Rawls, Dez, Jordy, Thielen, Bennett, Mike Wallace (hoping karma gods help since I didn't play Torrey), Ravens

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
not a great day betting. finished 3-2

can't believe that Arizona game.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Just built a lineup.

Watson
Elliott
Rawls
Fuller
Hopkins
Kupp
Rudolph
Diggs
MIN
Watson, Fuller and Hopkins turned out to be great plays. 10 TDs from those 3.

Sitting in the money now, and if Rudolph, Diggs and MIN do me good I might finish really nice.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Watson, Fuller and Hopkins turned out to be great plays. 10 TDs from those 3.

Sitting in the money now, and if Rudolph, Diggs and MIN do me good I might finish really nice.
nice, good luck

I'm a yankee fan tonight

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
took down a preseason NBA preseason tourney last night, I didn't have the best lineup but there's no late-switch in NBA DFS & Devin Booker was a late scratch & highly owned by ppl other than me. a win is a win though

This week, here's who I'm going to

QB: Brees, Cousins, Watson, Palmer, & Hogan
RB: Hunt, Lamar Miller, McGuire, Ingram, McKinnon
WR: Brown, Julio, Nuk, Michael Thomas, Crabtree, Devonte Adams
TE: Gronk, ASJ, Zach Miller
D/ST: Ravens, Jags, ATL

this is old school NFL DFS, before Davis Johnson & Bell, taking low priced backup RB's taking over the lead role & paying up at WR. Wouldn't put a WR w/ Palmer, maybe Louis with Hogan but doubt it. I do like Reed coming off a bye week with Cousins with Reed's cheap price and maybe being somewhat healthy, doubt I will go there in cash but don't hate it. Brown had 19 targets last week but Ben might be done & inaccurate in perpetuity, will probably go to Julio much more than him. Might end up back at Landry if Parker is out, but I'd love it if Parker was out & Moore was at QB

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
took down a preseason NBA preseason tourney last night, I didn't have the best lineup but there's no late-switch in NBA DFS & Devin Booker was a late scratch & highly owned by ppl other than me. a win is a win though

This week, here's who I'm going to

QB: Brees, Cousins, Watson, Palmer, & Hogan
RB: Hunt, Lamar Miller, McGuire, Ingram, McKinnon
WR: Brown, Julio, Nuk, Michael Thomas, Crabtree, Devonte Adams
TE: Gronk, ASJ, Zach Miller
D/ST: Ravens, Jags, ATL

this is old school NFL DFS, before Davis Johnson & Bell, taking low priced backup RB's taking over the lead role & paying up at WR. Wouldn't put a WR w/ Palmer, maybe Louis with Hogan but doubt it. I do like Reed coming off a bye week with Cousins with Reed's cheap price and maybe being somewhat healthy, doubt I will go there in cash but don't hate it. Brown had 19 targets last week but Ben might be done & inaccurate in perpetuity, will probably go to Julio much more than him. Might end up back at Landry if Parker is out, but I'd love it if Parker was out & Moore was at QB
I'm ending up with Cousins stacked with Jordan Reed off a bye & healthy in tourneys, this will either be great or be horrible

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm ending up with Cousins stacked with Jordan Reed off a bye & healthy in tourneys, this will either be great or be horrible
Good luck with that. Reeds bin a dud this year and is still not %100

He's made of glass.

Going all in on new Orleans/Detroit