Diaz and Masvidal Addresses the Critics of The BMF Title

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Add me to the list of cunts they need to 'address' because the whole BMF thing is downright embarrassing.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
that's East Coast vs West Coast in a nutshell.
I would even say that's so much of what is wrong with UFC in a nutshell.
Ridiculous title, Masvidal as pro fighter threatening dorky MMA media who 'reports the drama' that a third guy talked bad about Diaz Masvidal, those two just wanna fight and not play this stupid game (which is great), and Nate has to shit on the pile as well with some tweet just so he can be included in the reporting of the children's drama, too.

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Let's cut this shit right down the middle. Yeah, this whole thing is fuckin' weird and I am not sure if I like having a real belt being given out under the title of "Baddest Mother Fucker". The terminology and whole situation seems really weird and unprofessional and immature... but... this is the only fight I have felt like paying for in years. I would LIKE to see Khabib and Tony, I would LIKE to see Stipe shore it up with Daniel, I would LIKE to see Colby and Usman, but I could give a damn whether I just end up reading the results and then watching highlights and a shitty Russian YouTube of both of those.

I WANT to see this fight. And it only makes it seem just and right that they are getting crazy, stupid billing for a fight I actually WANT to see! I don't wanna pay for the ppv, I wanna put $50 in each of their pockets after they fight in a fucking parking lot. I'm tired of points, I'm tired of rounds, and I don't give a damn about who has a belt at this point. They have devalued it into the dirt anyway, the bullshit belt has as much legitimacy as the gold at this point anyway, it's only right that these dudes should have one up for grabs too.

I realized just now that I watch mma orgs for technical reasons now anyway... if I wanna get excited, I go on YouTube and find backyard brawls. Fuck sports. Sports are fucking gay. I wanna see a MOTHER. FUCKING. FIGHT.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I'm tired of points, I'm tired of rounds, and I don't give a damn about who has a belt at this point. They have devalued it into the dirt anyway, the bullshit belt has as much legitimacy as the gold at this point anyway, it's only right that these dudes should have one up for grabs too.
And this here is the brilliance of Nate...he didn't give a fuck about those things either so he made up this title so folks who see it like this can get behind this fight as if it were a "real" title fight. It may sound silly but the more I think about it the more genius I think the idea is. Jorge is the man for owning it himself and you have to give the UFC/BLAF some props for actually allowing this to go down like it has. And for those comparing this to a WWE belt etc, at the end of the day, these two are going in there to scrap for real. Call it what you want but they're two of the baddest dudes in the UFC and capitalizing on this angle was money IMO.