Diaz, Khabib battle on Twitter: ‘I slapped you in the head and you didn’t do sh-t’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Another day, another battle between elite lightweights on social media. Nate Diaz, Khabib Nurmagomedov, and Conor McGregor are no strangers to talking a little smack on Twitter and Instagram, that’s for sure. While Khabib is the current 155-pound champ, both him and McGregor are currently sidelined as they await their fate from the Nevada State Athletic Commission following their post-fight actions at UFC 229. And Diaz hasn’t fought in seemingly forever. But you have to keep your name in the news somehow, and insulting your fellow fighters is a good way to do so.

The most recent session was started by Khabib, who felt the need to remind McGregor about the fact that he choked him out at UFC 229:

…​

Nate Diaz, Khabib battle on Twitter: ‘I slapped you in the head and you didn’t do sh-t’

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Love the crazy Diaz Bros. but Khabib makes Nate look even sillier than Rory did.............................

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
he doesn't mention that he turned down a fight with khabib... I like the diaz brothers but unless you're gonna fight any time soon stfu..

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
but it was true.. diaz slap khabibby at the disco and his possy scattered like afghan goats.. they did seem more coordinated against that Irish dude tho..

perhaps.. nate should re-consider

nah.. slap that muslim mofo again..

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
If anyone thinks Khabib is afraid of anyone, then they don’t understand men like Khabib and me.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Nate "209* Diaz droppin' *Truth Bombs* on these Motherfuckers! Shish Khabib didn't want da smoke after getting bitch slapped...

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I just got a great idea!!!!!!

Nick and Nate vs Khabib and the guy who blind-sided Conor tag team match!!!!

Tell me that wouldn't do 2mm buys!!!!!!