Diaz vs Riggs hospital brawl video

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
For those who haven't seen this, it's a must watch. lookoutawhale hits it out of the park with this one.

Sorry if the title mislead you ;)

[video=youtube;QybqrxyFSKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QybqrxyFSKs[/video]

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No problem. This video is pure gold!

Angler Larry

Banned
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Didn't you do a music video that had a van w/ a naked chick with an Afro on the side?

i remember I liked that one.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyonr able to post the link? The video isnt working properly for me I only see 3/4 of the screen Hi loaw!

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
LOAW is my god damn hero. Literally, endless hours of laughs provided by this man over the years

Thanks for the effort in making so much great stuff.

Angler Larry

Banned
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
[video=youtube_share;CG5tnPE08WQ]http://youtu.be/CG5tnPE08WQ[/video]

this is what I was thinking of.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks for posting that Larry. LOAW, you a genius sir. A seriously talented dude!

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Angler Larry;n7276 said:
Didn't you do a music video that had a van w/ a naked chick with an Afro on the side?

i remember I liked that one.
um not that i can recall. That must be another photoshopper heh

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Angler Larry;n7464 said:
[video=youtube_share;CG5tnPE08WQ]http://youtu.be/CG5tnPE08WQ[/video]

this is what I was thinking of.
oh wait thats right. It was a music video for a user on the OG. They made that rap song and asked if I could make the video to it. Good find!

I was thinking it was an mma video and was drawing a blank.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Hi song2

Thanks Galanis, glad you enjoyed the nutty toons and to everyone else that posted.

It takes a few weeks to make and it sucks when the UFC takes them down. There used to be so many people making highlight videos in the past but they kept getting taken down so much that you dont see many anymore.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
lookoutawhale;n7622 said:
Hi song2

Thanks Galanis, glad you enjoyed the nutty toons and to everyone else that posted.

It takes a few weeks to make and it sucks when the UFC takes them down. There used to be so many people making highlight videos in the past but they kept getting taken down so much that you dont see many anymore.

Hold on. Wut? Why would these videos be taken down??

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
The weidman Silva one was unreal...i went to show my Friend and it was gone...thee was another sorry attempt and i was bummed couldnt find LOAW version...Youre the Fedor of what you do. Keep em comin brudda

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
thanks ECC170!

I Wild Each It;n7657 said:
Hold on. Wut? Why would these videos be taken down??
UFC doesnt want anyone using their footage for anything. So since my videos would have some of their footage that i edited in to something their youtube team that looks for this kind of stuff would take it down and all the other highlight makers videos.

its why my lookoutawhale youtube went down the drain. After they kept tagging it for copyright infringement from Zuffa LLC youtube shut my channel down and then i had to create NOTlookoutawhale channel.

and like ECC mentioned they took down my Weidman/Silva punchout 4 hours after i uploaded it. :twak:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jesus, what a joke. After the 2014 they just had, you would think that they would want as many eyeballs on their product as possible...including creative content in which you provide. They are utter dipshits, I swear.

On a separate note, Bird suggested we create a Photoshop & Video subforum, where you, Masato, Rudj and whoever could post your work. Interested?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
No thank you LOAW..youre the MAN mane...anybody got any suggestions i can find that hasnt been taken down

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
lookoutawhale;n7693 said:
thanks ECC170!

UFC doesnt want anyone using their footage for anything. So since my videos would have some of their footage that i edited in to something their youtube team that looks for this kind of stuff would take it down and all the other highlight makers videos.

its why my lookoutawhale youtube went down the drain. After they kept tagging it for copyright infringement from Zuffa LLC youtube shut my channel down and then i had to create NOTlookoutawhale channel.

and like ECC mentioned they took down my Weidman/Silva punchout 4 hours after i uploaded it. :twak:
That's brutal. I assume you still have these saved somewhere? As IWEI said if some members think there's value in a sub forum for shops/vids it would be a good place to repost some great material and exchange tips and whatever.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
ECC170;n7706 said:
No thank you LOAW..youre the MAN mane...anybody got any suggestions i can find that hasnt been taken down
I googled around and was able to find the Weidman Vs Silva Punchout remix. It is below. This is the first time im embedding a video so i hope this works. Its on dailymotion.

[video=dailymotion;x123cxo]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x123cxo_ufc-162-silva-vs-weidman-mike-tyson-s-punch-out_fun[/video]

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
BirdWatcher;n7906 said:
That's brutal. I assume you still have these saved somewhere? As IWEI said if some members think there's value in a sub forum for shops/vids it would be a good place to repost some great material and exchange tips and whatever.
yeah i have them backed up to disc. Almost all of them have been re-upped to notlookoutawhale. Just that one weidman/silva one is not there. Thankfully someone uploaded it to dailymtion.

sure, if you guys want to make a photoshop/video subforum that would be cool.