DICK GRAYSON VS. TOXIC MASCULINITY

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested. I'm curious to see if it's incontinuity or more like an elseworld story.

If it's an elseworld tale I'm in. They're always a nice way to shake things up and try something new without messing with the current world.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What does the toxic masculinity thing refer to?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
What does the toxic masculinity thing refer to?
The article is about how the DC universe editors are uncomfortable with effeminate/sensitive/possibly queer men and always either kill them or turn them into psycho killers.

Last edited:

WineDineSixty-Nine

Nov 1, 2015
The article is about how the DC universe editors are uncomfortable with effeminate/sensitive/possibly queer men and always either kill them or turn them into psycho killers.
I clicked your link and the article referred to none of that. It has been a while since I have followed comics so I don't know. When did they turn night wing gay?
This really just seems like an old elseworlds special.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am so tired of the incessant deluge of social justice you encounter if you go anywhere on the internet, watch tv or interact with any kind of information or entertainment............. : (

Just leave me the fuck alone already....