Listen Did anyone watch the New Edition story?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I didn't know whether to label this listen or cinema, but did anyone else watch the New Edition story 3 part miniseries? I loved the group growing up so was all about this series. Watched the first episode and it was informative, but pretty corny. I hear the latter two episodes are a little stronger. A lot of star power in the show.

View: https://youtu.be/zD-e2kZ5h70

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
My favorite R&B group of all-time. Just saw them in concert a couple years ago, which was awesome because Bobby had returned to the band and was touring with them again. And Jodeci opened up for them, which was insane.

I pretty much know everything there is to know about NE, but I'll definitely check this out. Thx for sharing.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
My favorite R&B group of all-time. Just saw them in concert a couple years ago, which was awesome because Bobby had returned to the band and was touring with them again. And Jodeci opened up for them, which was insane.

I pretty much know everything there is to know about NE, but I'll definitely check this out. Thx for sharing.
You are a man of many interesting dimensions comrade! If you're a fan, definitely watch the series. So much to learn about the group, especially that Ralph was a martial artist!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You are a man of many interesting dimensions comrade! If you're a fan, definitely watch the series. So much to learn about the group, especially that Ralph was a martial artist!
Played basketball and most of my teammates and friends were black dudes from like age 8 thru college. So I grew up on this music, still listen to it to this day. My wife and I are going to see Keith Sweat in Nashville in April. Panties are gonna be dropping that night.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I heard about it. Was so so about new edition but loved bump and grind with BB lol. I was into a bit more hardcore hip hop at the time