Personal Did Avery do it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did he kill Teresa

• Yes

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Him walking around his property and describing the last time he saw her alive. Looks like it was a recorded interview just after the death. Like they did with George Zimmerman.
Yeah they cover from right after the murder up until the end of the trial. The entire thing is documented.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
What's you take on it? I don't believe her parents had anything to do with it. I am on Team Intruder.
I am so torn from watching so many biased things. I watched the thing that was on a few months ago that basically said it ad them, but I am still not sure.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
See I'm watching it now and the prosecution's opening statement against dassey is that she was tied up

Uncle Steve stabbed her

Handed dassey the knife and he cut her throat.

I dont think that happened

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I am so torn from watching so many biased things. I watched the thing that was on a few months ago that basically said it ad them, but I am still not sure.
If you're still interesting, I find this to be the most compelling documentary. It follows the detective the district attorney's office brought out of retirement to investigate the case. He eventually had to resign because the Boulder Police Dept. didn't like his findings. Lots of politics involved. Great stuff.

View: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xanjr_full-documentary-jonbenet-ramsey-murder_news

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
If you're still interesting, I find this to be the most compelling documentary. It follows the detective the district attorney's office brought out of retirement to investigate the case. He eventually had to resign because the Boulder Police Dept. didn't like his findings. Lots of politics involved. Great stuff.

View: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xanjr_full-documentary-jonbenet-ramsey-murder_news
Thanks! I'll definitely check it out. I'm always interested, hence my constant wavering. I'm going to watch the other The Staircase, as well.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
The handwriting thing has me convinced that they were somehow involved. I don't know why it's so compelling to me, but it is.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I mentioned The Imposter earlier.

Guy in Spain, poses as missing child from Texas, -and even though he wasn't clearly the kid, the family still accepted him when he "went home."

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was seven, but I remember being scared shitless. Between that, and Elizabeth smart, I was so fucking scared of that kind of stuff happening to me.
I was 23. So I wasn't scared. Just amazed at how evil people can be. Still am.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016

should i watch this before or after the netflix doc?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
should i watch this before or after the netflix doc?
Watch this first. It examines evidence and dispels myths leaked by the media and police.

The Netflix doc is more a study on why people are obsessed with the case. It doesn't try to answer any questions about who killed her.