Personal Did Avery do it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did he kill Teresa

• Yes

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Watch this first. It examines evidence and dispels myths leaked by the media and police.

The Netflix doc is more a study on why people are obsessed with the case. It doesn't try to answer any questions about who killed her.
thanks. what about the CBS one that Four shared? looks like there are two episodes on CBS...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sketchy brother
fuck avery for killing the cat or whatever

fuck em all

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
It's wild that every poll we do on this site ends up being split down the middle

On the positive side, it's cool we get along even tho we have diverse views

On the flip side, at best, half of us are always wrong

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who thought that when you said it! :tearsofjoy:

Also. Allegiant was so difficult to get through that I never picked up Four.
I think I have four. I never opened allegiant tho. Im half way thru insurgent. The books just aren't that good. And they were better than the hunger gsmes series. That one sucked imo. Total waste of time. Granted it only takes like 4 or 5 hours to read one of those books

Mistborn is supposedly "young adult" too. Mistborn blows away that series.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I think I have four. I never opened allegiant tho. Im half way thru insurgent. The books just aren't that good. And they were better than the hunger gsmes series. That one sucked imo. Total waste of time. Granted it only takes like 4 or 5 hours to read one of those books

Mistborn is supposedly "young adult" too. Mistborn blows away that series.
I feel opposite of you. I thought Hunger Games was better than that one.
Never read Mistborn.

I hate to admit this, but I read 50 Shades when the movie came out. Talk about a shittily written book. Fucking horrible, terrible shit. I only read it because I HATE HATE watching movies without reading accompanying books.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Never read Mistborn.

I hate to admit this, but I read 50 Shades when the movie came out. Talk about a shittily written book. Fucking horrible, terrible shit. I only read it because I HATE HATE watching movies without reading accompanying books.
Hipster

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Never read Mistborn.

I bought the 50 shades series. I thought the story was pretry awesome. I only got to page 90 or 100 or whatever. Read it into work and on buss ride home

That chapter ended where he opens the door and she's like "it looked like a 1500s torture chamber." I didn't feel right reading the next chapter in front of people lolol. No lie. And I haven't picked it up since. I will eventually. I liked it

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I bought the 50 shades series. I thought the story was pretry awesome. I only got to page 90 or 100 or whatever. Read it into work and on buss ride home

That chapter ended where he opens the door and she's like "it looked like a 1500s torture chamber." I didn't feel right reading the next chapter in front of people lolol. No lie. And I haven't picked it up since. I will eventually. I liked it
I was expecting extra smutty deliciousness, but I've read Zane books, it was nothing.

Zane, the Queen of Erotica, Has a Secret. | Washingtonian