Personal Did Avery do it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did he kill Teresa

• Yes

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When they are singing in church all thier nutcase songs and then Fred comes out to address them

"YOU'RE GONNA EAT YOUR BABIES!!!"

Awww fuck im losing it just thinking about it.

Plus Louis is his normal cunt self n causing trouble and stirring shit.

What a fantastic 2 part documentary.

I almost feel like watching it right now

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
But the mark also matched one of his legos. And dad complained that son was in basement playing legos and he couldn't get him to go to bed. Maybe he snuck back down there.?

What parent can't make their kid go to bed?
Legos? Did u mean th train tracks?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dad left his son in a hot car. Kid died. Said he forgot.

Did he do it on purpose?

Unimaginable
Damn. This is a tough one. I wanted to slap the shit out of the investigator when he says, "whatever reaction you're supposed to have, that ain't it." That is frightening that he thinks that. There are no bullet-proof guidelines to how someone is supposed to grieve. There is, however, science that says a perfectly good parent is capable of forgetting their child. I dunno. I think he deserves some jail time, but I don't think it's fair to give him a life sentence with the evidence they have.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Damn. This is a tough one. I wanted to slap the shit out of the investigator when he says, "whatever reaction you're supposed to have, that ain't it." That is frightening that he thinks that. There are no bullet-proof guidelines to how someone is supposed to grieve. There is, however, science that says a perfectly good parent is capable of forgetting their child. I dunno. I think he deserves some jail time, but I don't think it's fair to give him a life sentence with the evidence they have.
I was really surprised. Especially after the ex-wife testified.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
LMAO

i still have to watch your video plus the netflix. jammed for another hour or 2

tht was afunny comment tho
We're going to start a TMMAC True Crime Unit. Let's find some unsolved cases with big rewards. One of my idiotic friends is a detective. He barely graduated high school and seems to solve shit. I like our chances.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This was like an hour after they discovered the body. I lived a couple neighborhoods over at the time. Of course I had to go rubbernecking...

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
If you're still interesting, I find this to be the most compelling documentary. It follows the detective the district attorney's office brought out of retirement to investigate the case. He eventually had to resign because the Boulder Police Dept. didn't like his findings. Lots of politics involved. Great stuff.

View: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xanjr_full-documentary-jonbenet-ramsey-murder_news
the geraldo trial by television.. what is that? is that a mock trial?

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Y'all need to watch The Staircase with my boy Michael Peterson. Don't read up on the case. Go in blind.
I'm watching it now. Makes for good TV especially they way the two sides are both adamant that the evidence supports their case.

Personally I think he did it, what kind of monster talks to his wife for three hours each evening. Lol

Only 30 mins in so I'll reserve judgement.

Thanks for the vimeo link.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
daily motion video
hints that there was an external killer than wasnt investigated. implies that the parents were fairly untreated. this is a big fear of mine. imagine losing a daughter and also being punished for it by society...

cbs (2 episodes)
made it seems like there was a cover up for the son

netflix
April 28th release date in the US

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
daily motion video
hints that there was an external killer than wasnt investigated. implies that the parents were fairly untreated. this is a big fear of mine. imagine losing a daughter and also being punished for it by society...

cbs (2 episodes)
made it seems like there was a cover up for the son

netflix
April 28th release date in the US
I'm too lazy to look it up now but I recall reading how a person of interest ended up committing suicide sometime after JonBenet's murder.

From what I read, it doesn't appear that the Netflix special is offering any new evidence or a new investigation of the case.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Watch this first. It examines evidence and dispels myths leaked by the media and police.

The Netflix doc is more a study on why people are obsessed with the case. It doesn't try to answer any questions about who killed her.
im going back over this thread to see where people stand. just ran into this message

did u see the netflix doc yet? i guess it was released jan 27th at some festival? u are well versed in this stuff. im impressed

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
im going back over this thread to see where people stand. just ran into this message

did u see the netflix doc yet? i guess it was released jan 27th at some festival? u are well versed in this stuff. im impressed
Haven't seen the doc yet. Just a big fan of movies. I like to read the reviews of all the flicks playing at film festivals.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
The murderer was last spotted protesting Big Dick Don.

Now comes word that Investigation Discovery will offer “Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery” about her trial and the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The channel billed it as “a special three-night television event” that will unfold at 10 p.m. April 9, 10 and 11.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart are you going to be in the Palm Beach area next month when you go to Florida? You should try to party with Casey Anthony. Maybe get her to signup for an account here.