General Did Biden’s town hall beat Trump’s town hall in the ratings?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
West coast tape delayed Trump
No wonder you like him so much... He's the Bellator of politics. Can't even broadcast live on the west coast!

(I know that they finally are live regardless of geography but it messes with the joke)

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It's a mindfuck because as people have stated, it was tape-delayed for some. I'm pretty sure it depends on your cable provider. Directv would allow the west coast to watch things like this live but others like dish and comcast would have the delay. Also Trump's Town Hall was on multiple channels and Biden's was only on one channel...

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
It's a mindfuck because as people have stated, it was tape-delayed for some. I'm pretty sure it depends on your cable provider. Directv would allow the west coast to watch things like this live but others like dish and comcast would have the delay. Also Trump's Town Hall was on multiple channels and Biden's was only on one channel...
Always the victim.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I just got my ballot still make me lol to see kanye west name on there. CA GOP bros GTFIH.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
It's good that you're a Californian voting for Trump even though it won't matter...
but all the other other measures will matter though like no on 15, no on 17 , yes on 20, no on 25 stuff that affects my taxes and the leniency democrats have toward criminals in CA

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
but all the other other measures will matter though like no on 15, no on 17 , yes on 20, no on 25 stuff that affects my taxes and the leniency democrats have toward criminals in CA
I'm getting the descriptions from a google, ACLU obviously has their preferred positions:

Vote to put schools and communities first.

Prop 15 will reclaim $12 billion every year for California’s K-12 schools, community colleges, and critical local services by closing corporate property tax loopholes — all while exempting homeowners and renters, small businesses, agricultural land, and commercial properties with a combined value of $3 million or less. The wealthiest and largest 10% of corporations would generate 92% of Prop 15’s reclaimed revenue.

Vote to restore voting rights for people reentering.

Prop 17 will restore voting rights to 50,000 people in California who are returning home after finishing their prison term. It allows them to reintegrate into society and have a say in our democracy. Vote YES on Prop 17 to help reverse a racist form of voter suppression that disproportionately locks Black and brown voters out of the ballot box.

Vote to protect criminal justice reforms.

Prop 20 will dramatically increase the number of people incarcerated in our prisons and jails by restricting parole release and enacting one of the nation’s strictest laws for theft. Vote NO on Prop 20 to stop the police unions from ratcheting up the criminalization and oppression of Black and brown communities in California.

Vote to reject pretrial discrimination and make sure we end cash bail the right way.

Prop 25 gets rid of money bail across the state — but it does this by using a discriminatory risk assessment system in its place. These risk assessment tools are not scientific and objective; instead, they are racially and socioeconomically biased. Prop 25 also expands funding to law enforcement agencies and increases the power of judges to incarcerate people without a conviction. Vote NO on Prop 25 to prevent the use of racist algorithms that do not improve pretrial justice.
Looks like
K-12 funding

Voting rights for felons

20 I found the original

A "yes" vote supports this initiative to add crimes to the list of violent felonies for which early parole is restricted; recategorize certain types of theft and fraud crimes as wobblers (chargeable as misdemeanors or felonies); and require DNA collection for certain misdemeanors.
A "no" vote opposes this initiative to add crimes to the list of violent felonies for which early parole is restricted; recategorize certain types of theft and fraud crimes as wobblers (chargeable as misdemeanors or felonies); and require DNA collection for certain misdemeanors.
I'm still a bit confused a bit about the implications there.

Getting rid of cash bail in exchange for a risk stratification. What are you thoughts here? It's the one place you and the ACLU are on the same page.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Youtube shadow banned the Trump rally in the search engine in the Northwestern United States.
That's like 20 million people.
I wouldn't doubt this being the case countrywide as the coup against the President continues.
That coup being painfully obvious & reflected by the nature of the townhalls themselves.

I noticed 1/2 a million watching the Biden townhall, #1 suggestion in MY feed(LOL)& watched it as he was lobbed softballs in a loving environment.
After TWO separate searches & scrolling I found the Trump townhall, and wouldn't have known about it if not for an email.
It was the most abrasive, rude treatment of a sitting President of any country I've ever seen.
Only in America.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Youtube shadow banned the Trump rally in the search engine in the Northwestern United States.
I wouldn't doubt this being the case countrywide as the coup against the President continues.
That coup being painfully obvious & reflected by the nature of the townhalls themselves.

I noticed 1/2 a million watching the Biden townhall, #1 suggestion in MY feed(LOL)& watched it as he was lobbed softballs in a loving environment.
After TWO separate searches & scrolling I found the Trump townhall, and wouldn't have known about it if not for an email.
It was the most abrasive, rude treatment of a sitting President of any country I've ever seen.
Only in America.
Any proof of a shadow ban?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

Only in America.
#alwaysthevictim
#donniedrama