IMG/GIF Did BJ Penn just retire again?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Looks like the ufc gave him a maybach and a bentley over the years, and BJ is saying "call me", I need a fresh ride.
That is what it looks like but that gang sign thing he's using he has used for years. Unfortunate placing near his ear/mouth.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
That is what it looks like but that gang sign thing he's using he has used for years. Unfortunate placing near his ear/mouth.
He's the dark lord of the "hilo hill hell boys on the outskirts of hilo, but still in hilo, even though we're not in hilo proper" (it's an even longer name in hawaiian, but I won't get into that), and that is their gang sign. Using it close to his ear and not across his chest is a sign of call me, not a threat.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Maybe he is fighting in the Bellator heavyweight tournament?

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
He should sign with Rizin and rematch Gomi...grappling only, then maybe Sakuraba after that.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Across all of MMA, there's no fight I want to see him in anymore. His time has passed- he will go down as one of the greatest ever, but let's let him rest and enjoy his time off.

It would be cool to see him train or corner some young fighter, but based off his time on TUF, coaching doesn't seem to interest him.