General Did China do something wrong? poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did China do something wrong?

• No

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%

• Total voters

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Here we go. You post a "hot Asian chick" thread as cover, and then try to sneak in the CCP propaganda.

I see you!

Did you get paid your 50 cents for this post?

T

The Big Guy

I'm pretty sure we all know who voted no. Our resident commie that forgets that stalin killed more people than Hitler

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes. Yes they did.

I got some black bean chicken the other day, it was proppa crap.

When the waiter (finally) came to ask how the food was I said the chicken was rubbery.

He said

"Oh fank you vewy much"

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
They eat flying rodents so that alone in itself is wrong, not to mention disgusting and uncivilized.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
They invented gun powder.

no gun powder no guns. All you peace loving folk would have to use bow and arrows. And you can see how that turns out lately.

amirite?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
answer my fucking question. I voted in your demented poll, now its your turn

and by the way, fyi the admins here do give a shit so when you ultimately decide to get banned, dont post black dicks, just ask them to be removed from here

Last edited:

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Lol for real?
yes, I hate these fucking people. They created an account as soon as the site went online in case it would become as big as those other two sites so they could brag about being one of the first registered. Then when there wasnt enough members and activity as they would hope for they fucked off. It infuriates me when I see someone who has "first 100" under their avatar while having less than ten posts.

Dont get me started on passive jay, who is the only virtual person on the entire internet I truly despise, who went back whence he came once he realized he didnt get as much attention here as he would like. Of course this site was good enough for him when people on the other site were giving him shit for being incapable of shoveling snow. But once the hate for him cooled down he was more than happy to leave this place and go back. Poiupoiu had at least a bit of dignity to post pictures of black dicks in every thread so he would get banned. And what did he do next? Came crawling back here while having learnt nothing and acting like business as usual

M

member 1013

yes, I hate these fucking people. They created an account as soon as the site went online in case it would become as big as those other two sites so they could brag about being one of the first registered. Then when there wasnt enough members and activity as they would hope for they fucked off. It infuriates me when I see someone who has "first 100" under their avatar while having less than ten posts.

Dont get me started on passive jay, who is the only virtual person on the entire internet I truly despise, who went back whence he came once he realized he didnt get as much attention here as he would like. Of course this site was good enough for him when people on the other site were giving him shit for being incapable of shoveling snow. But once the hate for him cooled down he was more than happy to leave this place and go back. Poiupoiu had at least a bit of dignity to post pictures of black dicks in every thread so he would get banned. And what did he do next? Came crawling back here while having learnt nothing and acting like business as usual
China is asshoe!!!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We know. We know. No parties while Rambo John J @Inside Job is on the watch
haha

I like Ron Paul tho

I view politicians as individuals...fitting them into boxes is problematic

and yes, this thread is what began the end of our friend PP at my other MMA forum

seems he can't let it go

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Yee seeing "first 100" under posters who don't post grinds my gears too. Sad that someone like @Galt was one of those and was consistently on here but was banned. I think mods should strip all the "first 100" from non-active members...