General Did China do something wrong? poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did China do something wrong?

• No

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%

• Total voters

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Is Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu still in here getting his shit wrecked?
I tell you what, he obviously doesn't hold your forum in high regard Splinty @Splinty .

He spent ages on the "other site" trying to build up a reputation as a speaker of truth and facts. He had a thread where he kept a list of conspiracy theorists active there, quoiting their posts and trying to debunk them. It was only relatively recently, after trying to build that reputation for years, that he started trying to pass off the CCP propaganda as fact.

Over here, he posts one "hot chick" thread and then goes into full China troll mode.

That's a lack of respect if you ask me :)

M

member 1013

I tell you what, he obviously doesn't hold your forum in high regard Splinty @Splinty .

He spent ages on the "other site" trying to build up a reputation as a speaker of truth and facts. He had a thread where he kept a list of conspiracy theorists active there, quoiting their posts and trying to debunk them. It was only relatively recently, after trying to build that reputation for years, that he started trying to pass off the CCP propaganda as fact.

Over here, he posts one "hot chick" thread and then goes into full China troll mode.

That's a lack of respect if you ask me :)
Disgusting

Fuck u Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
you posted my password. it was not a common word. there is zero percent an accident
When? Screenshots would be ideal. I gave you one. I'll get more if you like.

I've also covered your retarded method of creating a password. You are responsible for your own failings.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Is Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu still in here getting his shit wrecked?
I certainly hope so.
Probably brainstorming with his colleagues about a new approach for those pesky posters in mma forums.
How can you make them switch to CHINA NUMBA WAN?
I can't wait for his next moves.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When? Screenshots would be ideal. I gave you one. I'll get more if you like.

I've also covered your retarded method of creating a password. You are responsible for your own failings.
How does he create passwords?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Out of options? There's tons of other MMA forums he could be spreading his propaganda on.
this is the most convenient site for him, especially due to his join date. If he signed up somewhere else, everyone would accuse him of joining a forum just to spread that propaganda. There are few of us here who read that other forum so we knew what to expect from him and let others also know

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Clearly the same way he makes usernames.

Imagine thinking your username mirrored on a keyboard was a safe password. In all lowercase no less.
my user name is not all in lowercase. how would you know my password was?