General Did China do something wrong? poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did China do something wrong?

• No

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%

• Total voters
M

member 3289

Well there are at least 4 perma banned posters I've seen post today at least.

I'm not complaining about it by any means. But let's not play silly bollocks
And do you really think Splinty doesn't know about them?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Do you think he's not aware. IT sees all.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

send me a PM
I wanna know

I think one or more were allowed to return if they behave

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
You don't give Splinty @Splinty enough credit.

Why do you think @D241 hasn't come back over and over after he threatened to do exactly that in a PM to Splinty? Do you really think that sociopath hasn't tried to create a new account?

I'd guess that it wouldn't be that hard for the Splintster to know when Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu creates a new account either. He may not have tried ti come back, but if he does then I'm fairly sure Splinty will know about it immediately.
i did try once, but even if successful , i wouldn't hide my identity

this site has better blocking of banned users than most sites.

you cant even read the site if you been banned, using normal methods. its not just an IP ban

took about a minute to get past that.

after that i wasnt interested in rejoining. i randomly checked yesterday, and my account was active.

so here we are.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

you cant even read the site if you been banned, using normal methods. its not just an IP ban

after that i wasnt interested in rejoining. i randomly checked yesterday, and my account was active.

so here we are.

Please keep your China ranting in this thread. There's a lot of China news lately so I figured Id give you a chance to advocate for the motherland.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

so here we are.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

so here we are.
IMG_0734.JPG

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu : This site has very good security protocols but I figured them out.

Splinty @Splinty: I unbanned you.
if you are banned, if you try to access the site just to read it, you can not. it is not just IP related.

its not that hard to get past. i didnt figure out something super secret, but it required me doing something different than my everyday browsing, which i wasn't interested in doing.

i was banned 2 (?) months ago. i last checked about a month ago when someone on ey.com mentioned there was talk of a banchan & poiupoiu connection.

something (i forget what) made me check it yesterday with my default browser, i did not get the banned message

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
if you are banned, if you try to access the site just to read it, you can not. it is not just IP related.

its not that hard to get past. i didnt figure out something super secret, but it required me doing something different than my everyday browsing, which i wasn't interested in doing.

i was banned 2 (?) months ago. i last checked about a month ago when someone on ey.com mentioned there was talk of a banchan & poiupoiu connection.

something (i forget what) made me check it yesterday with my default browser, i didnt get the banned message
Was it Mao commanding you to spread propaganda here that made you check again?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

something (i forget what) made me check it yesterday with my default browser, i didnt get the banned message
Because yesterday you weren't banned anymore. Also, fucking lol@ other forums talking about what goes on here.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Was it Mao commanding you to spread propaganda here that made you check again?
i dont remember what made me check, i was drinking last night.

i am american, born and breed.

i also currently work and live in se asia/china since 2005 ish? i am having a better time now than when i last lived in the US

its funny, i am anti conspiracy theory and CTers say dont believe MSM. in this case i agree with them. the ideas you guys have about life in china is based on MSM and are wrong.

pre 2010 i understand the misconceptions.

2010 to 2019 most westerners realized china was modern.

then 2020, and suddenly china is a backwards country

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i dont remember what made me check, i was drinking last night.

i am american, born and breed.

i also currently work and live in se asia/china since 2005 ish? i am having a better time now than when i last lived in the US

its funny, i am anti conspiracy theory and CTers say dont believe MSM. in this case i agree with them. the ideas you guys have about life in china is based on MSM and are wrong.

pre 2010 i understand the misconceptions.

2010 to 2019 most westerners realized china was modern.

then 2020, and suddenly china is a backwards country
My ideas about life in China come directly from my best friends wife and family, who fled China for freedom.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
thats called 2nd hand knowledge.

i am 1st hand knowledge
.....they lived there.....Sounds pretty first hand to me.

I get it, you want to lick the commie boots, not everyone else wants to do that.