General Did China do something wrong? poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did China do something wrong?

• No

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hope the prices at my local Chinese restaurant lower after all this. The one I like is way too expensive.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
The Mekong right?
China is in need of Tibet's fresh water reserves and they won't let go of it until they dried it out. China is a hungry all-enveloping giant, hunger for resources, and territory that they'll rationalize to the world of it's original ownership. We let them do this because we like i-Phones, cheap, comfort, we pretend there aren't sweat shops wearing our Nike's and we don't care that they spy on us through Tik Tok, because we want to do silly dances on there like fools. China excellently exploits our weaknesses (greed, laziness) and our politician stood by because they were given a slice of the yellow pie. For money us westerners, we give up pretty much everything, and easily look the other way.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
#boycottchina in India is the shit right now. They send Jackie Chan to smooth things over but India has none of it lol.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
China is in need of Tibet's fresh water reserves and they won't let go of it until they dried it out. China is a hungry all-enveloping giant, hunger for resources, and territory that they'll rationalize to the world of it's original ownership. We let them do this because we like i-Phones, cheap, comfort, we pretend there aren't sweat shops wearing our Nike's and we don't care that they spy on us through Tik Tok, because we want to do silly dances on there like fools. China excellently exploits our weaknesses (greed, laziness) and our politician stood by because they were given a slice of the yellow pie. For money us westerners, we give up pretty much everything, and easily look the other way.
When I lived at the bagel shop, the lady across the street was from tibet. I used to go there to get beer. I'd often chat with her about her day. One time we chatted for an hour or so, basically her and her husband had to go to Brussels the next day because China wasn't allowing them to return. The reason they needed to was that her husband's mother was sick. In the past they had been allowed to return whenever they needed then all of a sudden China decided they were no longer welcome. The request was denied, they are Tibetan marooned in Belgium. I actually went to go say hello last week but the store was locked up. I'm hoping it's because they worked something out but who knows

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu Wouldn't it be better if you went and spread your CCP propaganda posts on a bigger forum? Maybe Sherdog?

You would be spreading the bullshit way further on there, you could perhaps ask for a raise, maybe 60 cents per post?

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015

Like overall?

Still the U.S.
deaths per 1 million
US - 340
China - 3

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
deaths per 1 million
US - 340
China - 3

I'm shocked at your short sighted and misleading posts, shocked I say!