General Did China do something wrong? poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did China do something wrong?

• No

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 37 88.1%

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They wrongfully imprison people from all nations, they are equal opportunity wrongful imprisoners. Such a progressive state.
Splinty @Splinty has wrongfully imprisoned a Canadian student from a Chinese state for too long.

FREE BANCHAN!

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
They wrongfully imprison people from all nations, they are equal opportunity wrongful imprisoners. Such a progressive state.
i dont know the specifics of the canadians, but i know most people view it as retaliation for the huawei exec arrest.

the one country that imprisons more people than any other country is the US

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
i dont know the specifics of the canadians, but i know most people view it as retaliation for the huawei exec arrest.

"What about the US?"

Lol.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
not everything is great. saw this in the morning today. in my mind im telling myself hes collecting for pig slop.

z1.jpg

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015

Is forced slavery equal to being in prison?

Because I'd argue it's worse.

China tops the US by that token, they'd have over 3 million people imprisoned compared to the 2.3 in the US.

If China is telling the truth about having 1.6 million in their prison system now.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
So how do you see Hong Kong now Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu?
All good or is China being a dick? Cause it certainly seems they are.
its a tuff issue. the people of HK were born into 1st world freedom

to lose that is life changing

but china now does own HK. china has the right to do what it wants in HK

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
i used to say sundays in hong kong was my favorite place in asia

if anyone has a clue, its also called the maid parade

M

member 3289

its a tuff issue. the people of HK were born into 1st world freedom

to lose that is life changing

but china now does own HK. china has the right to do what it wants in HK
Meh China used the pandemic to rush through a law that it wouldn't have been able to pass if it were safe to protest.

I'm not saying it wasn't clever, but the west and more importantly HK residents are right to see it as fucked up.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Meh China used the pandemic to rush through a law that it wouldn't have been able to pass if it were safe to protest.

I'm not saying it wasn't clever, but the west and more importantly HK residents are right to see it as fucked up.
the issues with china and hk were present before the pandemic.

M

member 3289

the issues with china and hk were present before the pandemic.
Of course they were, but past events have shown us that China backs down, at least somewhat, when Hong Kongers hold mass protests.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Of course they were, but past events have shown us that China backs down, at least somewhat, when Hong Kongers hold mass protests.
china now owns HK, it was/is inevitable that china will enforce its laws on hk. all the rich hkers have exit plans .

china has the right to do what ever it wants in hk

M

member 3289

china now owns HK, it was/is inevitable that china will enforce its laws on hk. all the rich hkers have exit plans .

china has the right to do what ever it wants in hk
China has owned HK for 21 years. Why do you think they waited so long to start cracking down?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
It's strange how badly China reacted to Britain saying it might give people from Hong Kong a way to come and live here.

Kind of like how the USSR had to build a wall, and post armed guards to shoot people trying to cross over it, in Berlin.

It's almost like people don't like living under communist rule or something.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's strange how badly China reacted to Britain saying it might give people from Hong Kong a way to come and live here.

Kind of like how the USSR had to build a wall, and post armed guards to shoot people trying to cross over it, in Berlin.

It's almost like people don't like living under communist rule or something.
Depends on who you ask, some people want to be ruled.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
yes, that was the agreement, but once you own something timeline stuff is bull shit
The Chinese are good at replacement migration.

Start exporting your people to nearby mainland's, then a couple of hundred years later when those people have started breeding and outgrowing the existing population, start removing their history, replacing it with your own, then claim this other country as always yours, there was just a political dispute.

Wait, what?

"Taiwan continued to be a destination for Chinese migrants for 200 years under the Qing Dynasty, despite the Chinese ban on emigration at that time. Under Japanese rule, internal migration became the driving force in the development of Taiwan, though many Chinese did come to the country in the late 1940s during the time of the Chinese civil war."