IMG/GIF Did Conor Go Too Far? (Covid Tweet)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Did Conor's tweet about Khabib's dead father go too far?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Somebody should have taken homeboys phone away after breaking his leg. He's crazy not on meds just imagine him all loaded up.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He went too far about 3 years ago IMO.

He is talking shit and angering some people you really shouldn't fuck with.

I don't think he realizes they won't forget or forgive his insults and he has put a target on himself for life.

Not worth it for a chance at fighting Khabib again if that is what he is trying to do...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I didn't like the tweet because it's not funny. But Khabib declared the gloves off when he called Conor "Evil".

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Whether done proactively or reactively, anything about family or death is too far.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
white cat! very naughty! silly hat.

Is it too much, has he gone too far. not sure there are commonly agreed boundaries.

loads of people say repugnant shit, vast majority is meaningless building blocks stacked up to cause offence deliberately. that means nothing, except that someone is trying to upset you.

now that Conor's wit has evaporated in a cloud of unusual smelling smoke, his attempts to upset people are no longer effective. he looks desperate and never more than in that tweet. Cormier was correct.

imagine. he's in pain. immobile. frustrated. still eaten up by that loss, and what it has led to. if only he could strike back at khabib! to twitter! mention his dead dad!

gutted for Conor, it's one of those episode 4 things; the more you tighten your grip, the more it slips through your fingers.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
conor has nothing left. he has lost his mojo. he used to be funny and his insults were fairly witty now he just comes across as mean spirited and bitter . he is basically acting like a cunt .conor took a dark turn after his rise to the top

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
No way this is over with without something happening. They are too proud of a religion, family and region to just let this slide. With or without Khabibs blessing something will happen. Lost my Dad a little before Khabib did and can't imagine hearing that said about my Dad, specially from a piece of shit like that. He deserves whatever happens to him. Crybaby ass attention whore.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I didn't like the tweet because it's not funny. But Khabib declared the gloves off when he called Conor "Evil".
well, if you're acting like one, shouldn't be surprised if you get called one

he could have used different comeback line without Khabib's dad, not to mention Conor tweets 2 weeks after Khabib's tweets

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
well, if you're acting like one, shouldn't be surprised if you get called one

he could have used different comeback line without Khabib's dad, not to mention Conor tweets 2 weeks after Khabib's tweets
Yeah, bro. Practically Hitler.