IMG/GIF Did Mark Hunt have staph infection last night

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He had a big old hole in his right lower arm covered up with some transparent tape.

M

member 3289

One of the commentators (I think the British dude named John) said that he'd talked to Hunto and it definitely wasn't staph

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
One of the commentators (I think the British dude named John) said that he'd talked to Hunto and it definitely wasn't staph
Correct.
Gooden mentioned that he had found out about it and that they had tested it but it appeared to be the result of some kind of a bite.

JohnNG

Lurker
Sep 16, 2018
They always denie staph infections, as if they admitted it was, then the fight would not have been allowed to happen. A 'in growing hair' as Mark Hunt claimed was the cause, would not create a massive hole in your arm . It was clearly a staph infection but as mentioned, it was denied because the highly contagious nature of staph infections, means they deny it otherwise the fight would have been cancelled .

JohnNG

Lurker
Sep 16, 2018
They always denie staph infections, as if they admitted it was, then the fight would not have been allowed to happen. A 'in growing hair' as Mark Hunt claimed was the cause, would not create a massive hole in your arm . It was clearly a staph infection but as mentioned, it was denied because the highly contagious nature of staph infections, means they deny it otherwise the fight would have been cancelled .
They denied the staph infection that Kevin Lee had, and told Daniel Cormiere to not mention it, he ignored what he was told and immidiately agreed with Joe Rogan who had just mentioned it.
Cormier: UFC told us not to address Lee’s staph infection at UFC 216

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I remember lee had it and all I could think was “fuck touching that and how does that impact on his opponent who will be worried about touching that”
Fight changer

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
To get Staph do you need to train grappling. Which Hunt quite clearly tries to avoid.

That is a bit harsh. I am a huge Hunto fan. But ja feel?