Lifestyle Did my good deed for the day.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Returned a wandering loose dog back to its home. Owner tried to pay me, but I declined the money. I simply did what any normal person would. Good karma is enough should my little shit bag get loose.

Now back to my natural evil: Had it been a wandering child, I wouldnt have given a single fuck.

Plus now i have vodka, Sprite zero, and watermelon popsicles.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Returned a wandering loose dog back to its home. Owner tried to pay me, but I declined the money. I simply did what any normal person would. Good karma is enough should my little shit bag get loose.

Now back to my natural evil: Had it been a wandering child, I wouldnt have given a single fuck.

Plus now i have vodka, Sprite zero, and watermelon popsicles.
how did you get the goodies?
and what does that have to do with a good deed?

I do love good deeds and returning wandering dawgs

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I was on my way back from the store. I needed more acai for dinner.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Interesting story. I was in a somewhat strange situation this morning. There has a dog wandering my house 3 times over the past few weeks. He is really friendly and has a name on the collar. I live close to a very busy hiway. The first time it happened we put him safely in our fence and called the owners. They were out running errands and said they would be over to get him. It was 6-8 hours later when they came. Oh well, no biggie. The 2nd time he came over we put him back in our fence and left them 3 messages. They never called back. We kept the dog for an entire weekend then they finally came to get him.

Here’s the strange part. I get ready to leave for work this morning and the fucker is locked in my front porch. Someone let him and and locked the door while i was asleep. I don’t know if the owners decided to give him to me or if a neighbor assumed he was mine because he has been in my yard so much. I didn’t know what to do, but i didn’t want him on my hot porch all day so i let him go. Of course he followed me down the hiway. I guess the next step is call animal control? Not sure what to do. I don’t want my daughter to see him splattered on the road, and there is an old guy down the road that I’ve heard will shoot dogs on his property. Fucking irresponsible assholes.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Sports utility footwear. I dont wear flip flops like cum chugging butt pluggers. I'll take chilling deep in the woods with my dog, a fire, serenity, a bag of nugs and a six pack of Xingu over a crowded shithole beach everytime.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Can't afford teva or xingu either. I do have an old pair of flip flops, but I don't consider myself a cum chugging butt plugger.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Can't afford teva or xingu either. I do have an old pair of flip flops, but I don't consider myself a cum chugging butt plugger.
If you like beaches, flip flops are great. If you want to hike in the woods, you need something sturdier.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Sports utility footwear. I dont wear flip flops like cum chugging butt pluggers. I'll take chilling deep in the woods with my dog, a fire, serenity, a bag of nugs and a six pack of Xingu over a crowded shithole beach everytime.
So by deep in the woods with a fire do you mean you just visit the southside?

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Are you a broke lesbian? Get a job and buy some birkenstocks! You are doing the lgtb community it a diservice with this sloppy look.
You'll see in Birkenstocks when you see me driving or even sitting in a Mustang. (Unless it's a p51)

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
You'll see in Birkenstocks when you see me driving or even sitting in a Mustang. (Unless it's a p51)
I don't think any of us think of you as a Mustang kind of person. I'd imagine 99% of the forum sees you rolling in a subaru outback or forester.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don't think any of us think of you as a Mustang kind of person. I'd imagine 99% of the forum sees you rolling in a subaru outback or forester.
I picture him as one of those disgruntled old guys who drives a robin reliant