General Did your dad give you the driving talk?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Biden just brought it up again and I’m starting to think I was the only white person to get that lecture. The very first thing my dad taught me about driving was what to do if pulled over.

Hands on the wheel
Don’t reach for anything
Only do exactly what is asked
Yes sir/ No sir

Anyone else get taught this lesson?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Biden just brought it up again and I’m starting to think I was the only white person to get that lecture. The very first thing my dad taught me about driving was what to do if pulled over.

Hands on the wheel
Don’t reach for anything
Only do exactly what is asked
Yes sir/ No sir

Anyone else get taught this lesson?
Nope
I guess don't fuck around was assumed

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
No but he tell me about the birds & the bees.

"Son,did I ever tell you about the birds & the bees?"

The birds will shit on you & the bees will sting you.

Last edited:

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I asked a police officer one night when I was getting a ticket,what is the best thing that I can do when getting pulled over and he said...

Remember this was at night time.

The cop told me to turn on your dome light and stick both of your arms out the window.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My dad told me- "where'd you learn to drive a stick? And stop stealing my Datsun station wagon, next time I'm pressing charges"

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The second I read “Biden” I will not listen
He’s as stupid as they get

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
My dad just told me never to drink and drive as he was drinking while driving but I never did would have been relaxing tho nice car beer.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My dad just told me never to drink and drive as he was drinking while driving but I never did would have been relaxing tho nice car beer.
Be glad you didn't

That leads to Jail and hard times if you get used to it and can't stop

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I have only gotten 4 tickets in 19 years of driving 2 of them moving violations. Only time cops pulled me out the car was when I forgot my license at home but I cleared that up without being arrested got a ticket for a broken windshield which the court later threw out when I got it repaired.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
When my dad got a dui he got off easy fines used to be low af like in 1986 and punishment.

My brothers dui cost him 10 K

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
My dad told me- "where'd you learn to drive a stick? And stop stealing my Datsun station wagon, next time I'm pressing charges"
My dad taught me to drive stick on a datsun too when I was 13 coincidentally because our house had like a big ass empty lot behind it.made driving automatic very easy.
One of these but the u.s version with the side mirrors.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
LoL @ nice car beer to go along with "lawnmower beer"...

What would be the best "car beer"?

Well anywho, Papa Thuglife died when I was a kid but from what I remember of him I'm pretty damn sure he'd say "only retards get pulled over". Something along those lines...