Didn't think Jake Paul was serious

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am just wondering why would he give 100k chain to Dustin?
He will make that back many times over in publicity.

I don't even know what the guy did to get famous but I have watched all him and his brothers "fights"

For example we are discussing him on an MMA forum right now and I personally have no idea what he really does.

He may want a conor fight or just headlines and clicks(which equal money for a guy like him)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Weight didn't matter in Logan vs floyd fight.
Conor has a laser left hand
Hasn't shown to be effective against bigger opponents or even with bigger gloves
Plus he has 90 seconds of cardio with how fast he comes out

He won't wanna fight a Paul IMO

Floyd makes great boxers look like amateurs so he is in his own class really

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I am just wondering why would he give 100k chain to Dustin?
Because he's a 24 year old multi millionaire with revenue streams all over the place, and giving it to Dustin went viral which put Paul's name even more out there. $100k isn't much of fuck all to him, which is why he spent it on a gimmick chain in the first place.

Plus it got under Conor's skin, was a cool thing to do for Poirier's charity, and helped to set up a potential fight down the road. Paul has often referred to Conor flat out as his "final boss" to defeat.

??

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Me thinks Paul has an understanding of the babyface/heel dynamic and is tweaking it good. Connor has now become the heel that everybody loves to hate. Paul, in doing this, has transitioned to babyface-- after already calling out Dana-- he fx'n ta make sum monay nigaz.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Me thinks Paul has an understanding of the babyface/heel dynamic and is tweaking it good. Connor has now become the heel that everybody loves to hate. Paul, in doing this, has transitioned to babyface-- after already calling out Dana-- he fx'n ta make sum monay nigaz.
This Youtube kid understands the promotion game better than any actual pro fighter not named Chael Sonnen. And maybe he's even better at it than Chael was.

??