Society "Died Suddenly" Trailer Released

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There's a few things to address with this statement. 1) The biggest segment of the population are now all 70+ so that would make sense, and was predicted like 20 years ago. 2) Are you sure the global death rate was up 30% in 2022? I'm finding the number is more like 8-9 in places that are currently posting. 3) Opiates didn't go on vacation in 2022 and they've been consistently raising death rates since before COVID or vaccines.
You need to watch the insurance company reports which address all 3 of these.
Ed Dowd has a good one on it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Baffling.
Gotta be climate change and eggs.
I read an article a week or so back that said taking naps was bad for your heart, and increased chance of death.

I grew up reading that naps were good for the heart and longevity.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So are you still in the "it's too soon to tell" camp regarding excess mortalities existence, or if accepted they exist, their cause?
They exist. We never really know their cause. We didn't when COVID maximizers were blaming every excess death on COVID during 2020-2021, and we don't know while people blame the vaccine. As I've already pointed out multiple times in this thread, often times "does suddenly" is just a dressed up way of saying OD or suicide.

Since the start of the pandemic people have blindly ignored the psychological damaged it caused. We're now in an economy that we know drives stress through the roof and again we're going to pretend that doesn't play a role in an increase in deaths.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As I've already pointed out multiple times in this thread, often times "does suddenly" is just a dressed up way of saying OD or suicide.
Again, you need to look into this, you're stating the obvious gut-centered reasoning w/o looking into it.
Fentanyl, OD's and suicides, although up, are statistically insignificant in the rise rate.
This has been addressed by many over the year; as I previously stated, Ed Dowdy most recently.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Again, you need to look into this, you're stating the obvious gut-centered reasoning w/o looking into it.
Fentanyl, OD's and suicides, although up, are statistically insignificant in the rise rate.
I've been watching it here for 3 years. Our excess death peaks correlate almost directly with lockdowns. In 2022 our excess deaths were trended down as the year went on.

During the last 3 years our OD rate has run absolutely rampant. It's not something that can just be sluffed off. I'd be surprised if you haven't heard about Tranq.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015

Frank Gifford Dead

On Sunday, the family released a statement:

“It is with the deepest sadness that we announce the sudden passing of our beloved husband, father and friend, Frank Gifford. Frank died suddenly this beautiful Sunday morning of natural causes at his Connecticut home.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dies suddenly aged 46

The Cranberries lead singer Dolores O'Riordan has died suddenly at the age of 46, her publicist has confirmed.
The Irish musician, originally from Limerick, led the band to international success in the 90s with singles including Linger and Zombie.
A statement from her publicist said: "The lead singer with the Irish band The Cranberries was in London for a short recording session.
"No further details are available at this time."

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

The Cranberries lead singer Dolores O'Riordan has died suddenly at the age of 46, her publicist has confirmed.
The Irish musician, originally from Limerick, led the band to international success in the 90s with singles including Linger and Zombie.
A statement from her publicist said: "The lead singer with the Irish band The Cranberries was in London for a short recording session.
"No further details are available at this time."
This was 5 years ago, do you have to let it linger?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
There’s a new one every day
Are “they” giing to attribute it to percentages or admit it

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016