Diego’s “Self Awareness” Coach

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This fuckin asshole just keeps pumping out the social media posts.i am certain that the snake oil salesman is running diegos account.its hard to believe that anyone could go from having greg jackson cornering for you to this dipshit with zero fighting experience and no gym.diego has always been a weirdo.maybe these 2 deserve each other

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Details ever come out why Diego was getting a divorce?

I suspect Diego saw Joshua strutting so smoothly through the gym he simply wanted dat ass.

The two started banging - Diego gave up all responsibilities to Fabia and here we are.

Diego just wanted to Bang and now the guy is using that to blackmail Diego ...saying he will go public with this information if Diego decides to try and leave him exposing Diego as homosexual (which nobody would really care in this day and age) but due to the perception Diego has he is locked in.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I suspect Diego saw Joshua strutting so smoothly through the gym he simply wanted dat ass.

The two started banging - Diego gave up all responsibilities to Fabia and here we are.

Diego just wanted to Bang and now the guy is using that to blackmail Diego ...saying he will go public with this information if Diego decides to try and leave him exposing Diego as homosexual (which nobody would really care in this day and age) but due to the perception Diego has he is locked in.
this. there is no way they are not banging

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

if you need someone to yo-yo the balls, Joshua Fabia is your guy.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
diego attracts some pretty women.diego and roger huerta always had hoes in different area codes. I'm guessing he divorced his baby momma from the countdown series
Diego should have tried to have stayed sane enough to stick with Ali instead of that plastic chick and the weirdo "mentor"

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I don’t understand the OP video. Is he pushing on his nose and ticklish spots? What in the hell is happening there?

I’ve seen Aikido videos with more sanity