Diego Sanchez terminates relationship with coach Joshua Fabia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Yes, so much yes.
This latest shit is mind blowing. Maybe he wants Diego to beat him up so he can sue him?
that wouldn't surprise me at all. He seems like he's really trying to push Diego over the edge.

Most people saw it a mile away, but he's really shown his true colors now.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
niiiice. thanks. i cant get enough of this fabia clown

the interview starts out with one of the hosts misprouncing his last name. then the two hosts laughing about who was right and who was wrong

a clear play on serra saying "how bout this? i dont even know your fuckin name!"

they had to have done that to get under his skin lol

View: https://youtu.be/p2H8fRHSBvM

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Diego should move his camp to Japan, train under sensei wolfman.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
niiiice. thanks. i cant get enough of this fabia clown

the interview starts out with one of the hosts misprouncing his last name. then the two hosts laughing about who was right and who was wrong

a clear play on serra saying "how bout this? i dont even know your fuckin name!"

they had to have done that to get under his skin lol

View: https://youtu.be/p2H8fRHSBvM
What a fucking weirdo

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I really want to know how Diego felt about the way Fabia was running the Only Fans. Was he not paying attention to it? Or was he ok with the weird homoerotic and suggestive pic captions? It was fucking odd, and of course Fabia says it was "just training stuff". But c'mon man, it was very obvious what he was trying to accomplish with OF.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I really want to know how Diego felt about the way Fabia was running the Only Fans. Was he not paying attention to it? Or was he ok with the weird homoerotic and suggestive pic captions? It was fucking odd, and of course Fabia says it was "just training stuff". But c'mon man, it was very obvious what he was trying to accomplish with OF.
i heard his captions were just facts such as "look at his cute, tight little butt"

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yea the whole OF thing is weird. Have you done research on it?

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Yea the whole OF thing is weird. Have you done research on it?
I listened to the interview Fabia did yesterday, and saw another video that listed some of the captions for the OF. It was definitely sexually suggestive, but Fabia claims it was "just training stuff" on OF. The radio show host called him out on it and he just dismissed it and told them they don't understand how the OF platform works. He's literally crazy, and he really seems to think he's pulling the wool over everyone's eyes with his bullshit.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I listened to the interview Fabia did yesterday, and saw another video that listed some of the captions for the OF. It was definitely sexually suggestive, but Fabia claims it was "just training stuff" on OF. The radio show host called him out on it and he just dismissed it and told them they don't understand how the OF platform works. He's literally crazy, and he really seems to think he's pulling the wool over everyone's eyes with his bullshit.
The wtf was for joshie, not you.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If you want to hear the Fabia interview, or the youtube video that goes through the OF captions, I can link a couple of videos.

I have spent more time following this than I should have lol
You and me both.

Drip those links, I'll actually watch your recommendations

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
You and me both.

Drip those links, I'll actually watch your recommendations
This guy goes through a bunch of the OF stuff. Like the sexually enticing captions used to get people to pay to see certain photos. He goes through a bunch, and it is very clear what Fabia was trying to do. This is why earlier I wondered if Diego even saw this shit, or if he just let Josh run with it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YaAzh4X2K8

And this is the full radio interview Fabia did a day or two ago. He is fucking crazy, but props to the lady doing the interview here. She navigates some of his bullshit well.

View: https://youtu.be/Mf0257H4_Yo