Diego Sanchez terminates relationship with coach Joshua Fabia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This guy goes through a bunch of the OF stuff. Like the sexually enticing captions used to get people to pay to see certain photos. He goes through a bunch, and it is very clear what Fabia was trying to do. This is why earlier I wondered if Diego even saw this shit, or if he just let Josh run with it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YaAzh4X2K8

And this is the full radio interview Fabia did a day or two ago. He is fucking crazy, but props to the lady doing the interview here. She navigates some of his bullshit well.

View: https://youtu.be/Mf0257H4_Yo
That shit is fucking insane, fucking nutty

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
That shit is fucking insane, fucking nutty
It is truly bizarre. Fabia comes off very poorly in that interview, but somehow thinks he's making good points in his favor. He is a literally crazy man. The joke has been made 1000 times since this whole situation came up, but for a guy that runs the School of Self Awareness, he is the least self aware motherfucker I've ever seen

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It is truly bizarre. Fabia comes off very poorly in that interview, but somehow thinks he's making good points in his favor. He is a literally crazy man. The joke has been made 1000 times since this whole situation came up, but for a guy that runs the School of Self Awareness, he is the least self aware motherfucker I've ever seen
Yea, there's some shit fucked in his head. I tried to get him to come on here and do an AMA....we aren't big time enough.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
If we are going to do an AMA with Fabia we should probably make him feel comfortable by having our gayest members ask the first few questions. Which of you are going to volunteer?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Everyone owes Master Joshua an apology...Diego Sanchez has not won a single fight since splitting with him.