General Different baby daddies and mommies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Is anyone curious what their kids would be like from different spouses? I dont understand having like 9 kids with the same dude. All that's going to happen is youre going to multiply your chances of having weird DNA come out from both sides. If i were going to have 9 kids i would want to have them with a few different people.

Is this madness or does it make sense?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Why on earth do you want to have multiples of children from the same spouse? May as well start banging your cousin then. If you want to contribute to genetic variety and have very distinct children you need to spread the genes around to other people not the same person. Look at the Duggars, they have done humanity a disservice and their one kid is a pedo.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Like I remember I had this convo with 2 different guys I dated who wanted to know what our babies looked like. I said well I only want 1 and they were like both some ridiculous high number like 6 or more.

I was why do you want that many and they were like if you only have one it could have this problem or that.

I'm like the more kids you have the more likely they are to carry unsavory traits hidden in the genetic tree.

Also I'm so curious what having a half this or that child would look like. I think it would be a super interesting to see a single Asian mommy with like 3 kids with all different fathers. No one thinks we're all related would be so funny.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Why on earth do you want to have multiples of children from the same spouse? May as well start banging your cousin then. If you want to contribute to genetic variety and have very distinct children you need to spread the genes around to other people not the same person. Look at the Duggars, they have done humanity a disservice and their one kid is a pedo.
Makes complete sense. Share the love.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Happens all the time in the hood. I know a bunch of women with multiple kids, all by different fathers.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Is anyone curious what their kids would be like from different spouses? I dont understand having like 9 kids with the same dude. All that's going to happen is youre going to multiply your chances of having weird DNA come out from both sides. If i were going to have 9 kids i would want to have them with a few different people.

Is this madness or does it make sense?
Wut

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Happens all the time in the hood. I know a bunch of women with multiple kids, all by different fathers.
There is alot of pre-emptive negative associations with it because it makes the following assumptions

1. Woman is a slut
2. Woman cant keep a man
3. Woman chooses men who are not real men
4.love child and man had no intention to be with women (circles back to woman being a slut)

Etc.

That may be true in the "hood" but if the woman were financially comfortable and each father in that child's life then those negative assumptions wouldn't be so immediate.