Dillashaw fails drug test, relinquishes his title

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Both the Golden Snitch and USADA said his levels "weren't high enough to gain a performance advantage"
That's vastly different than saying that he never took it. They also said that pertaining to the time he was tested. They didn't say that they were never high enough to gain a performance advantage. Nobody is denying that it was ever in his system, so the contradiction you pointed out doesn't exist.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That's vastly different than saying that he never took it. They also said that pertaining to the time he was tested. They didn't say that they were never high enough to gain a performance advantage. Nobody is denying that it was ever in his system, so the contradiction you pointed out doesn't exist.
Here's what they said:
The independent arbitrator, well known anti-doping investigator Richard McLaren, stated in his decision that the World Anti-Doping Agency-certified lab didn’t find the “parent drug” or its short and medium term metabolite. Instead, they found an “extremely low” level of the metabolite M3. He thus found that Jones had “some degree of fault” for the steroid metabolite that showed up in his system, but that “the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced” his performance."

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Do they often have test results from when people haven't been tested?
They don't.

You said they indicated that he never took it, then posted a quote that doesn't say that. The findings of a drug test can only show what was in the system at the time of the test. The levels they found weren't performance enhancing, but that doesn't mean that he never had an amount which enhanced his performance.

Your initial statement insinuated that they said that he never had t-bol in his system, and then they used the pulsing excuse, which would be a direct contradiction if it were actually what they said. The statement you quoted above shows your initial statement to be clearly false.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Maybe I am reading what you wrote, and not what you meant?
Without sounding like a dick. You're not reading what I wrote which is why you're not understanding what I meant. You know when you're sleazebag buddy says "Well, it isn't really cheating if you're not married."? That was my intended context when I paraphrased USADA's findings of Jones' failed test and subsequent lack of adequate suspension. I certainly didn't say anyone claimed there was no t-bol in Jones system or his multiple failed tests.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Without sounding like a dick. You're not reading what I wrote which is why you're not understanding what I meant. You know when you're sleazebag buddy says "Well, it isn't really cheating if you're not married."? That was my intended context when I paraphrased USADA's findings of Jones' failed test and subsequent lack of adequate suspension. I certainly didn't say anyone claimed there was no t-bol in Jones system or his multiple failed tests.
If the above is true, then you are acknowledging that the t-bol was in his system. If you acknowledge that, then what's weird about them saying that t-bol pulses and applying it to someone who previously had t-bol in his system?

You can't fault me for thinking that you saying "he never really took it" meant he never had it in his system. Seemed like the whole basis for your statement, and frankly I am still not sure that it wasn't.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
If the above is true, then you are acknowledging that the t-bol was in his system.
I never suggested it wasn't. I'm not sure why you keep saying I did.

If you acknowledge that, then what's weird about them saying that t-bol pulses and applying it to someone who previously had t-bol in his system?
You get t-bol pulses from full use of it. Having pulses now, would mean that when he failed his previous test he was using t-bol, full stop. The explanation for his failed test from 18 months prior was that he had taken a contaminated supplement and the amount he had in his system was so minute that he wouldn't have benefited from it performance wise. They're using explanations that contradict each other to let him skate on both issues.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
My tmmac reading time has been vastly improved after I put andrewsimar "I troll threads about Jones relentlessly" palhardass on ignore