Dillon Danis had Khabib hurt and back up.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Khabib was still in shock from how fast Connor tapped out, he handnt even sunk the choke In yet!

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Well that is what happen when you rush the highest paid fighter in Bellator, lol

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Watching that vid, khabib basically jumped out, but didn't actually do anything once he got there. Seems like he couldn't hear Danis clearly and just wanted to get closer to speak more politely. No suspensions needed.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Watching that vid, khabib basically jumped out, but didn't actually do anything once he got there. Seems like he couldn't hear Danis clearly and just wanted to get closer to speak more politely. No suspensions needed.
I agree

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There's not a lightweight in the world, Bellator, UFC, or otherwise that can touch Khabib right now.
Khabib just fought a guy known for not having high level grappling. He was less than 50% on his takedown attempts, and his striking is still below par. Tony will maul him, and there's a lengthy list whom I don't like his chances against.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Khabib just fought a guy known for not having high level grappling. He was less than 50% on his takedown attempts, and his striking is still below par. Tony will maul him, and there's a lengthy list whom I don't like his chances against.
Name the guys on the list.