General Dinner with three living people

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just dinner?

What are the rules, IE safeword, weapons, who's cooking etc.?

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Hillary Clinton
Somebody who enjoys inflicting torture upon others for pay
A doctor to bring Hillary back to life once the torture kills her, so it can start all over again

Dinner is popcorn and never ends

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There's some rock stars still alive that'd have some pretty damn good stories.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
There are so many people that I'd love to share an hour with over a meal, that I'm having a hard time narrowing the list to three.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dinner? I didn't read that!

Gordon Ramsay, Anthony Bourdain and Nadia Giosia
She's a dirty lil hnggh

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Dinner not likely anyone famous if I'm looking for a culinary experience. There's a show on Netflix called the world's biggest cheapskates and one of the guy picked up fresh roadkill and made an amazing dinner party with roadkill and wild vegetables he picked from the forest. It's not that I want to try roadkill but it was the inventiveness of the food. I would pick people like that where i would have a one in a lifetime experience to try food i would never otherwise get to eat. I think you could have amazing conversations about the food.

When I think about having dinner with noble people or famous people I somehow feel like the conversation and the meal wouldn't be nearly as memorable because they would likely not look or talk at me like an equal And they would be used to fine dining that the only person in awe would probably be me. I would not really comfortable with people who are rich and famous that i dont think i would have nearly as good of time with as the roadkill guy. :) I bet he is really down to earth.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dinner not likely anyone famous if I'm looking for a culinary experience. There's a show on Netflix called the world's biggest cheapskates and one of the guy picked up fresh roadkill and made an amazing dinner party with roadkill and wild vegetables he picked from the forest. It's not that I want to try roadkill but it was the inventiveness of the food. I would pick people like that where i would have a one in a lifetime experience to try food i would never otherwise get to eat. I think you could have amazing conversations about the food.

When I think about having dinner with noble people or famous people I somehow feel like the conversation and the meal wouldn't be nearly as memorable because they would likely not look or talk at me like an equal And they would be used to fine dining that the only person in awe would probably be me. I would not really comfortable with people who are rich and famous that i dont think i would have nearly as good of time with as the roadkill guy. :) I bet he is really down to earth.
I would make you roadkill.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

You're way over thinking this.