VID Direll's uncle sucker punches sucker puncher.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Who's direll? Protect yourself at all times.

Shoot the double on cheap shot fat boy and he'll act like a beetle on his back and beat the fucking shit out of him

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The bell goes off just as the 2nd last punch lands, mid-combo and before the ref has reacted at all.

In MMA, that is simply not a foul. The ref stops the round, not the bell. In boxing I am less sure of the rules regarding whether it the bell itself or the ref, and I can't find anything official either way. Can anyone help?

I find it ridiculous to expect the Venezuelan to immediately react and stop his in that situation when he was trying to finish - as if in that split second your brain is focusing on the bell and not getting your opponent out of there - and even more ridiculous to DQ him.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Andre is a shit bag anyway. He always plays crap like this up if he thinks it's to his advantage.

This just proves that it runs in his family.

Shame too because his brother is really good and seems to be a normal human instead of a Flopping soccer player.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont think it was after the bell, it was as the bell sounds, boxing is as corrupt a sport as any.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
i dont think it was after the bell, it was as the bell sounds, boxing is as corrupt a sport as any.
To me it looked like the first shot that really rocked him was right at the bell or slightly before. The follow up was right at the bell, maybe a hair after the bell. Didn't look that egregious to me.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
To me it looked like the first shot that really rocked him was right at the bell or slightly before. The follow up was right at the bell, maybe a hair after the bell. Didn't look that egregious to me.
I agree it wasnt after the bell as is being reported, Boxing is so corrupt I wouldnt be surprised to see the ending fixed

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Looks to me that the final punch landed just after the bell but he was midway through throwing already
Hope the uncle gets made an example of