Disabled Russian fan meets Fedor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Kinosis

May 26, 2015
11817259_10153014493341643_531552985339577570_n.jpg

«Yesterday I was sitting in my wheelchair in Kislovodsk city park with a tablet “Raising funds for a dream”. Well, of course I have a dream. There were a lot of people passing by. Someone left me some change, the others – no. Then I noticed a man with a teen-age girl coming from my back.

The girl, she was about 16-17 years old, came up to me and gave me some money. The man was standing nearby. He was keeping silence and just watching at me. When I looked at him, I thought that I was delusional or had a hallucination.

It was Fedor Emelianenko.

I became completely numb and could say only: “You look like Fedor Emelianenko so much”. He smiled to me and they continued walking further. Only couple of minutes later it hit me that I’d just met the real Fedor! You can only imagine how sorry I was for being so clumsy. I watched all his fights, how he was fighting for Russia. The World Champion was near me and I didn’t even ask him for an autograph! I was about to start crying, but then decided that if there is a God, he will help me to meet Fedor once more.

After some time passed, I noticed they were walking back on the same road. Fedor looked at me. I prepared to turn on my wheelchair and ride to him, but instead he came up to me.

I asked: “Could you please give me your autograph? Or nobody would believe that I met you!”
He answered: “Let’s better make a photo”
I said: “You know, I have no camera, only the old phone. But I don’t know how to use it, I do only calls”.

He took my phone and passed it to the girl – the same girl who gave me money before. As I found out that was his daughter Maria. She made a picture of us. Then Fedor signed me an autograph and wrote many good words to me. I coulkd feel such a huge kindness coming from this person. Not a single piece of arrogance or selfishness. He was like a Russian hero from the old fairy-tales: like a Bogatyr.

The person with a kindness in his eyes and soul. I was so amazed that he had been so humble, just walking in the park with his daughter and came up to me. The strongest person on the Planet – the Last Emperror».

© By Yana Karakyanova, Kislovodsk city, Russia. August 10th, 2015

Source: Fedor's fb page

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
That is beautiful...WAR FEDOR

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Not a good angle but he looks in decent shape..

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fedor doing what he does, Fans love him..... Dana doing what he does...fans think he is a bald retard...Yep about right