Disney announces ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu bundle

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

TMMAC's Most Handsome Admin
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Disney is setting the bar for paid streaming services with a $12.99 bundle that includes ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu.

Disney+ is set to launch on Nov. 12 and streaming-obsessed viewers can triple up on the content. On Tuesday, Disney CEO Bob Iger announced the three streaming services would be available in a bundle. At the moment, ESPN+ costs $4.99 each month and Hulu (with ads) costs $5.99 per month. Disney+ is expected to cost $7.00 a month standalone and will boast content from Disney, Marvel and Pixar.

“I’d like to congratulate The Walt Disney Studios for reaching $8 billion at the global box office so far this year — a new industry record — thanks to the stellar performance of our Marvel, Pixar…

Disney announces ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu bundle for $12.99 per month

Dick Niaz

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit
Jan 14, 2018
Disney like...
Disney also recently outbid Netflix for the rights to The Office. Kicks in after next year. That alone will drive a huge number of Netflix subscribers over to Disney+.

conor mcgregor nut hugger

King of Florida
Oct 24, 2015
Disney also recently outbid Netflix for the rights to The Office. Kicks in after next year. That alone will drive a huge number of Netflix subscribers over to Disney+.
Lol Disney is like 10 years late to the game. Netflix's domination of the market isn't going to change anytime soon.

Dick Niaz

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit
Jan 14, 2018
Lol Disney is like 10 years late to the game. Netflix's domination of the market isn't going to change anytime soon.
I do think “Netflix and Chill” has a much better ring to it, and is way less creepy-pedo sounding than “Disney and Chill.”

Rambo John J

Formerly 'Inside Job'
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not so sure
Netflix has a bit of a propaganda vibe to it's content and algorithms lately
Not that Disney will be different but the low price for three libraries or two and a live channel will be very powerful

Rambo John J

Formerly 'Inside Job'
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I do think “Netflix and Chill” has a much better ring to it, and is way less creepy-pedo sounding than “Disney and Chill.”
they need to change that name...Disney is played out, and that Walt guy was actually quite a creep

THE GILF HUNTER

Formerly 'Robbie Hart'
Feb 13, 2015
No idea how this impacts the U.K.?

I may, may, record the Diaz fight but if it’s on Ppv go fuck yourself

conor mcgregor nut hugger

King of Florida
Oct 24, 2015
Isn't Netflix hemorrhaging money on their mostly terrible "Netflix Original" content? If that's still the case it's a bad time for them to have Disney introducing themselves to the market.
Idk, but again, Disney is 10-15 years late. They're going to go through a lot of growing pains that Netflix has long overcome.

The status quo won't change. Netflix's supremacy is going nowhere.

ConorMcGregorsBeard

Stewart Era Liberal
Jul 22, 2015
All I know is the selection sux on Netflix
Just wait until the Disney content goes.

They even fuck up their negotiations. They get MeatEater (which is fucking awesome) but don't negotiate to get the whole library so they have 3 of 7 seasons, lol.