Disney announces ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu bundle

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Idk, but again, Disney is 10-15 years late. They're going to go through a lot of growing pains that Netflix has long overcome.

The status quo won't change. Netflix's supremacy is going nowhere.
Maybe, but when you consider how much content they own under the Disney Umbrella (Fox, ESPN, Marvel, etc), they will certainly be a formidable competitor.

" Disney Plus will include content from the Disney brand itself, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars and National Geographic. It'll also integrate programming from Fox -- all 30 seasons of The Simpsons will be on Disney Plus starting on day one, and more titles like The Sound of Music, The Princess Bride and Malcolm in the Middle will join it in the first year. In August, Disney said that it will go further than that, "reimagining" past Fox franchises "for a new generation" -- Iger indicated a reboot of Home Alone is in the works, for one."

Disney Plus: A $13 bundle with ESPN Plus and Hulu takes on Netflix

M

member 3289

Maybe, but when you consider how much content they own under the Disney Umbrella (Fox, ESPN, Marvel, etc), they will certainly be a formidable competitor.

" Disney Plus will include content from the Disney brand itself, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars and National Geographic. It'll also integrate programming from Fox -- all 30 seasons of The Simpsons will be on Disney Plus starting on day one, and more titles like The Sound of Music, The Princess Bride and Malcolm in the Middle will join it in the first year. In August, Disney said that it will go further than that, "reimagining" past Fox franchises "for a new generation" -- Iger indicated a reboot of Home Alone is in the works, for one."

Disney Plus: A $13 bundle with ESPN Plus and Hulu takes on Netflix
I'd be interested to see what percentage of total Netflix viewing that content represents.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
gotta wait till november ehh

was gonna get it today if available

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Disney also recently outbid Netflix for the rights to The Office. Kicks in after next year. That alone will drive a huge number of Netflix subscribers over to Disney+.
The Office?
People still care about that show?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
The Office?
People still care about that show?
Not only do people care, it is the #1 MOST watched show on Netflix. It is what Cheers, Seinfeld, and Friends were before it on syndicated TV. People will watch and rewatch episodes or turn it on when they aren’t in the middle of something else. My family loves it. We never get sick of it.
‘The Office’ is Netflix’s most popular show, even though it was made for and originally aired on an old-school broadcast network. Oh, the irony

The Most-Watched TV Show on Netflix Is ‘The Office’

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
You know you fanucs can just watch all this shit for free on the internet, right?

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Man I got this bundle for the sole purpose of watching the marvel shows on disney+, and the hulu has fucking ads and is unwatchable. I'd rather not watch TV than watch TV with ads. When my year shit is up, I'm only keeping Disney+