General Dispensary Packaging

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
PS: I meant 'Why' as in; 'why all this packaging?'

as opposed to; 'why did I choose to get ripped off at a dispensary in the first place?'

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
at least they recycle the plastic here now at the dispensary...you just toss em in a bin

Blackmarket weed was much better on the environment...just a single plastic baggie or bring your own jar and no baggie

now you get a canister with labelling on it and a box or second bag to put it in...whateva

Jan 21, 2015
at least they recycle the plastic here now at the dispensary...you just toss em in a bin

Blackmarket weed was much better on the environment...just a single plastic baggie or bring your own jar and no baggie

now you get a canister with labelling on it and a box or second bag to put it in...whateva
Well at least now we know why its so fuckin expensive, lol... they have to cover the fees for all the fancy packaging :D

Jan 21, 2015

Dispensaries used to just sell the plastic containers. You know, the ones that DON'T FUCKING OPEN? lol

Now the plastic container is in a box, which is inside another box, in yet an even bigger bag.

Like Russian Dolls lol

Packaging like I bought a microwave oven or something for something I can fit in the palm of 1 hand

T

The Big Guy

Dispensaries used to just sell the plastic containers. You know, the ones that DON'T FUCKING OPEN? lol

Now the plastic container is in a box, which is inside another box, in yet an even bigger bag.

Like Russian Dolls lol

Packaging like I bought a microwave oven or something for something I can fit in the palm of 1 hand
You could have donated that money to africa and made a real difference

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i bought an oz on black friday and an oz on boxing day both for under 100 each online . both decent smoke
I actually paid 10 bucks a gram for some smoke last week, got 70 worth
Dragon OG...if you guys ever see it give it a try...best I have had in last few years

I get tired of the homegrown surplus I have

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I actually paid 10 bucks a gram for some smoke last week, got 70 worth
Dragon Grindr...if you guys ever see it give it a try...best I have had in last few years

I get tired of the homegrown surplus I have
i paid 10 bucks a g for some black hash over the holidays .it was pretty good but i havent seen real good hash in like 20 years

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015

Like Russian Dolls lol

I live in NorCal and they package everything here with double, triple child-proof bags. they're like working on a puzzle to open up sometime

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
some say the world will end in fire, others say the world will end in ice.

i say the world will end in packaging.