DMX LOCKED UP FOR 6 MONTHS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You can only fight the law for so long -- DMX got thrown behind bars today, and if he's lucky ... he'll be out for the holidays.

The rapper was jailed in Buffalo, NY on Tuesday for failing to comply with a family court ruling. DMX has a history of issues with child support with one of his baby mamas who lives in the area, and it finally caught up with him.

He was slapped with a 6 month sentence, and immediately locked up in Erie County Holding Center.

It's kind of a numbers game -- DMX has been repeatedly arrested for all sorts of violations, but hasn't done hard time since 2011 ... when he did a 7 month bit in AZ.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You had em. Pay for em.
He had em when he was rich is my guess. Aint no way he could ever make the payments the court got him for.

50 cent just filed for bankruptcy, I don't know if he has baby mommas but I bet his child support is insane if he does

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I fucking loved some of his track, but this guy is stupid fuck.
He is nearing the end of his carreer and he can't seem to monetize it, getting arrested every other wednesday.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
fuck ALLLLLL yalll! Me and my boy X will be rollin with the ruff ryders soon as he gets out in bout a minute!

DMX Here I Am - XXL

Code:
Are you following the presidential race?
Not at all.

You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.
What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.

You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.
I ain’t really paying much attention.

I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

So you’re not following the race. You can’t vote right?
Nope.

Is that why you’re not following it?
No, because it’s just—it doesn’t matter. They’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. It doesn’t really make a difference. These are the last years.

But it would be pretty big if we had a first Black president. That would be huge.
I mean, I guess…. What, they gon’ give a dog a bone? There you go. Ooh, we have a Black president now. They should’ve done that shit a long time ago, we wouldn’t be in the fuckin’ position we in now. With world war coming up right now. They done fucked this shit up then give it to the Black people, “Here you take it. Take my mess.”

Right, exactly.
It’s all a fuckin’ setup. It’s all a setup. All fuckin’ bullshit. All bullshit. I don’t give a fuck about none of that.

We could have a female president also, Hillary Clinton.
I mean, either way it doesn’t matter. I don’t care. No one person is directly affected by which president, you know, so what does it matter.

Yeah, but the country is.
I guess. The president is a puppet anyway. The president don’t make no damn decisions.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Kb4d9SYUA

Errrrrrrrr xmas

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXca4WcCzlo

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
DMX take on how much the president matters is dead accurate
Hope he has a a mellow stay