Do men ejaculate during prostate exams?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
At the end of a general checkup a few years ago I was supposed to have my first prostate exam. My doctor, a very personable but large fingered man pulled out a syringe and test tube. Confused I asked what they were for. He said "Oh, that's how we do prostate exams now. As a blood test. If there's any issue, then we do it the other way."

I had been sweating up for the 20 years before that moment. :sweatsmile:
Can you make a request for the old fashioned method?

Asking for a friend.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not sure about the validity of it, but my ex girlfriend told my friends she stuck a finger up my butt on time when I was asleep.

No idea if it's true.

T

The Big Guy

Whenever I get my first prostate exam I'm going to ask for some lube too and them start slow stroking with the finger in my ass. When the doc says something like "sir, put that dick away!" I'm going to scream in my liberal voice "I'm a woman!" and then we will both laugh together while he/him is inside me. Maybe I'll clench a little too

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Whenever I get my first prostate exam I'm going to ask for some lube too and them start slow stroking with the finger in my ass. When the doc says something like "sir, put that dick away!" I'm going to scream in my liberal voice "I'm a woman!" and then we will both laugh together while he/him is inside me. Maybe I'll clench a little too

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCeSoiNh0Z4

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just hope when I get my first prostate exam that they are wearing a nice watch. I want to make it special.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Maybe a breitling ? I'm not too clued up on watches.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Not sure if Ive ever mentioned this before, but the first time I had one as the doctor put his finger in my love pipe he whispers right close into my ear. Dont worry, it’s perfectly normal to get an erection. I said I haven’t, and he says no, but I have.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I've unfortunately had a prostate exam. Trust me, you will be clenching more than a little.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
had mine checked by 2 female docs. 1 was probably an intern but anyhow
intern was nice looking, doc was average, my posterior felt no pleasurable sensations