Do men ejaculate during prostate exams?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'm here having an argument with my girl here because she says her ex used to ejaculate everytime he got a prostate exam.

I've only had one and was near tears. Are there any more seasoned prostate pros who can tell me whether this ever happens or if her ex was a dolo.

Dr. Splinty @Splinty if ever there was a time where you could feel like going to medical school was worth it, answering this question would be the moment.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm here having an argument with my girl here because she says her ex used to ejaculate everytime he got a prostate exam.

I've only had one and was near tears. Are there any more seasoned prostate pros who can tell me whether this ever happens or if her ex was a dolo.

Dr. Splinty @Splinty if ever there was a time where you could feel like going to medical school was worth it, answering this question would be the moment.
i'm calling it her ex is gay

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Jesus hell unless his doc was a hot girl then...

My wife checks my prostate all the time fuck a doctor!

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I only ejaculate when he puts both hands on my shoulders and whispers "take it bitch" in my ear.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just got my yearly check up from Splinty @Splinty

He's assured me it was perfectly normal to get an erection, and even ejaculate during the exam.

I still wish he hadn't tho....