Do not ever eat spit roasted chicken in morocco.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm just back from a few weeks in morocco, what should have been a great time turned bad real quick.
I ordered a spit roasted chicken in a small restaurant in Morocco and had salmonella food poisoning.
I was pissing out of my ass for 2 weeks after a few days there was alot of blood coming out with it.

It felt like some one was trying to rip my intestines in a 100 pieces, i was throwing up like a mofo.
Im finally back home in the netherlands now for about 4 days and things seem to get better, the doctor said ill probably be myself again in a week or two and the blood will stop on its own by that time.

Most shitty vacation i ever had by far.

My tip to you people do not ever eat chicken from something like this in a third world country.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm just back from a few weeks in morocco, what should have been a great time turned bad real quick.
I ordered a spit roasted chicken in a small restaurant in Morocco and had salmonella food poisoning.
I was pissing out of my ass for 2 weeks after a few days there was alot of blood coming out with it.

It felt like some one was trying to rip my intestines in a 100 pieces, i was throwing up like a mofo.
Im finally back home in the netherlands now for about 4 days and things seem to get better, the doctor said ill probably be myself again in a week or two and the blood will stop on its own by that time.

Most shitty vacation i ever had by far.

My tip to you people do not ever eat chicken from something like this in a third world country.

I spent a week in there and used to walk by those cookie cutter stands thinking, "that doesn't look very safe" and luckily didn't try any of them.....though did eat at many a restaurant there with no "repercussions"......did you go to the Atlas Mountains?

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I spent a week in there and used to walk by those cookie cutter stands thinking, "that doesn't look very safe" and luckily didn't try any of them.....though did eat at many a restaurant there with no "repercussions"......did you go to the Atlas Mountains?
If been going to morocco my whole life my parents were born there, this time was a stay in bed dying kind of trip.
Not on this trip but i have been there before,my last trip before this one i went from fes, in to the atlas mountains, Ifran, azrou, khenifra and went from there back up on to rabat, casablanca, tangier, tetouan, chefchaouan, al hoceima, nador to saidia.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That must be such a comfort...:openmouth:
Yes sir

lol funny story is i went to doctor there, he told me my good bacteria in my stomach was not used to moroccan food.
I told him my parents were both born there, he just told me in other words i was a raised a white boy lol.
He started making jokes that they could eat stones and digest them and that i should stick to eating mashed bananas.
If i wasn't pissing out of my ass i would have given him a run for his money fucking guy.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes sir

lol funny story is i went to doctor there, he told me my good bacteria in my stomach was not used to moroccan food.
I told him my parents were both born there, he just told me in other words i was a raised a white boy lol.
He started making jokes that they could eat stones and digest them and that i should stick to eating mashed bananas.
If i wasn't pissing out of my ass i would have given him a run for his money fucking guy.
Have you never eaten it before?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Usually my wife makes it at home, or in the past my mother, but rarely outside i usually stay away from chicken in other countries, i guess i learned my lesson.
I know my brother ate it when he was over there, he didn't have any issues. Our family have gravel guts though, we eat all sorts of questionable shit and don't seem to have nay issues, lol.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I had food poisoning from squid rings, when I was around 10, in Majorca. They should give it to fattys who want to slim down, since you lose a lot of weight.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I know my brother ate it when he was over there, he didn't have any issues. Our family have gravel guts though, we eat all sorts of questionable shit and don't seem to have nay issues, lol.
Guess the moroccan doctor was right my stomach flora is dutch lol, the only thing i have left from north africa is the big dick and a tan.;)

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Food in general over there is not great. Ive been to Morocco and Turkey and the food is really bland. No taste whatsoever

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I caught dysentery and food poisoning the first time I went to Mexico as a kid eating street food for 3 weeks was a bad idea,had to take a ton of pills and iv.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I've had food poisoning a few times and it's horrible for 24 hours. Your super 2 week shitting blood version sounds absolutely horrendous and like something out of a SAW movie.

Hope you feel better soon.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Man that sucks, my white boy gut handled the food from open air bazaars in Iraq just fine haha

But seriously hope you feel better that sounds horrible.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Man that sucks, my white boy gut handled the food from open air bazaars in Iraq just fine haha

But seriously hope you feel better that sounds horrible.
I fucking love the netherlands that's what i was thinking the whole time this was going down hahahaha.
In iraq i would probably die of starvation i ain't touching food over there if they paid me for it.
I'm feeling allright, a little bit off but nothing major, the blood in my stool is still a mindfuck hope that goes away very soon.