Do People Buy MMA/Sports Equipment Online?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheCompleteKO

Sep 17, 2018
TMMAC,

Quick question.
Does anyone ever buy any of their MMA equipment (Mouthguards, gloves, wraps, etc..) online ?
Or even just any sort of sporting equipment (Yoga Mats, Water bottles) online?

And not including Amazon

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
TMMAC,

Quick question.
Does anyone ever buy any of their MMA equipment (Mouthguards, gloves, wraps, etc..) online ?

And not including Amazon
Yes, but some things have to be returned if they don't fit right, which is annoying. But stores like Modell's don't have everything.

My husband has bought lots of training equipment online, but it's usually after his sifu or a training partner has gotten something similar, so he knows what he's getting.

I buy most things online, including water bottles, yoga mats, balls, bands, etc., most of my groceries, other household needs, etc. because I don't have time to go shopping.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My coach sent me a message the other day saying he got one of these and is looking forward to seeing me at the weekend. I guess it's to help simulate fighting someone with that Jones reach?

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I will try to buy the stuff from the store to support the retailer!
Also, most of the stuff I'd be happy to look at and try out in the store (Mouthgard, Cup.... - just kidding, but gloves and stuff like that, you know)

I don't know how it is in the US, but in Germany you can buy some stuff in general sporting good stores but the articles 99% suck. Stores that sell only Martial Arts stuff are rather rare and I'd like to help keep them alive.

Come to think of it though, as I'm writing this article I remembered that I'm still looking for a new jumprope and I just now looked and on Amazon they sell the model that I lost, so I'm just gonna order that one from them right now :D
(I lost it before ordering stuff casually on Amazon was a thing for me so I never thought about it and bought a shitty one from a general sports store)

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I've bought gloves and shin guards from China but that was just because it was so much cheaper.

I'd much rather try it and see if it fits right/feel the material, etc.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
TMMAC,

Quick question.

And not including Amazon
You can buy things online from somewhere other than Amazon?

Blasphemy.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
First and only time I purchased a used jock strap online. It fit, but....there were other issues. N-E-V-E-R A-G-A-I-N

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Yes, but some things have to be returned if they don't fit right, which is annoying. But stores like Modell's don't have everything.

My husband has bought lots of training equipment online, but it's usually after his sifu or a training partner has gotten something similar, so he knows what he's getting.

I buy most things online, including water bottles, yoga mats, balls, bands, etc., most of my groceries, other household needs, etc. because I don't have time to go shopping.
Modell's doesn't exist anymore, you're making a joke, right?