Do story lines ever get leaked?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The last era I tuned into on the regular was when DX was doing their thing. Even then I'd just get super stoned with buddies then play N64 WCW vs NWO after and never followed it outside of what's seen on tv. So how often if ever do plan get spoiled by people blabbing or just by mistake? Can you give some examples and the fallout it may have created?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Yesterday. Reports came out that Vince wanted Ortan going over in tvs Rumble. I chalked it up to just a stupid rumor. But the closer it got to the end. The more I kept praying for a Bray swerve.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The last era I tuned into on the regular was when DX was doing their thing. Even then I'd just get super stoned with buddies then play N64 WCW vs NWO after and never followed it outside of what's seen on tv. So how often if ever do plan get spoiled by people blabbing or just by mistake? Can you give some examples and the fallout it may have created?
The WWE frequently "Leak" plans to see reactions from the community and often all they have is bad ideas so they just go with one people weren't banking on even if rumored.